JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 98 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 15

Fed-Kun's army
Will Joshu finally do something useful with his life by saving Yatsuho?? I'll believe it when I see it.

Wait... was Tooru the real stand user all this time and the doctor himself is his stand? Seems odd that he'd know that something weird is happening on the lab otherwise, then again since stands are supposed to have the voice of their user (which this stand would've shown when it momentarily stopped imitating Akeru), wouldn't Jousuke realize that it was Tooru the whole time? Man, so confusing. Looking forward to the next chapters.

Then how did other people that aren't stand users able to see the Head Doctor?

Joshuu you fucking retard you are exposing yourself to the "disasters" and revealing the New Rokakaka to Tooru you gunna get yourself killed,Yasuho was clearly just a bait

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
holy molly dudes, i can't wait for the next chapter.

art is outstanding right now.
plot is really interesting.

depending on how this ends, this could be one of the best parts.

God, I knew that fucker tooru couldn't be trusted from his very first panel. Rai and gappy better apologize to Yasuho after all this (that is, if both jobros make it out alive)
Also feeling happy about Joshu making an appearance is weird, but it is an welcome feeling, I guess.

This can't be more obvious, so Head doctor is Tooru stand, we know its main ability is the calamity pursue, and when you are affected by it you can see the doctor like if he is pursuing you, then we can see is a super powerful stand, can affect multiple people at the same time so this could be the reason why non stand users can see the doctor too and for a better disguise it looks and acts like a 89 year old man. Right? + i really hope a Joshu redemption in the next chapter and he apologizes for everything he did to Yasuho, honestly could be really epic to see Joshu but without being an asshole.

NWQeR9w.png

Now that I gave it more thought I think its clear that HD is Tooru's stand. At the end of chapter 97 we learn that Tooru knows exactly what the Doctor is doing. Also Joubin explodes when he sees Tooru in a camera feed; meaning that he is also a source of calamities.
And what might be Tooru's motive? Only thing we know so far about his backstory is that he wanted to be an inventor (wireless charging). And what the Head Doctor (likely to be Tooru's stand) has talked about at the conference is an Invention. Regenerative medicine made from rokaka. This might be a stretch but it feels related. Wanting to change the world with an invention feels like a plausible villain motive and the rokakas are his means to an end.

Users who are viewing this thread