JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 100 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 17

Aggregator gang
NO USE SPIN TO DEMOVE CURSE PLEASE MAMAZUKU DONT DIE AAAAAAAFH

mamezukus death was expected, but honestly the spin stuff is a cool fucking reveal love this chapter

Dex-chan lover
My wallpaper is finally complete:
GAomEIy.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHY DOES ANOTHER ONE GET DONUTED, DAMN IT ARAKI

Dex-chan lover
so was Josuke controlling the bubbles and Mamezuku walked into them, which is why he kept trying to tell him to stay down so he could trick the doctor into walking into them instead? That would make sense, except that Josuke acts surprised as if he wasn't aware he planted the trap. So he did it unconsciously?

in that case, if his big trap was unintentional, what WAS his plan???

@sddsdd Agreed. There's a clear difference in picture quality between the two, and while dogpark's translation isn't terrible, it's way too awkward and hard to follow in spots. Like, I honestly didn't understand the doctor's explanation of Josuke's plan until reading kewl's translation, which is incredibly clear and straightforward about what's happening.

Dex-chan lover
even losing part of his brain, Mamezuku is still smarter than Jousuke

also we Golden Spin now

Dex-chan lover
@mirp448 @RequiemSymphony
I never expected myself to invest a couple days of time to make a 4K resolution wallpaper for JoJolion. Yet here I am. I stand proud of my work.

Anyways, have you looked at the web address for this chapter? The upload number is so perfect: “1000555”

Users who are viewing this thread