JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 100 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 17

Group Leader
it's way too late for me to be saying this but god i really just can't stand mamezuku's design with his stupid onesie he wears

Jesus Christ, after reading dogpark's scans and then these it's almost incredible how much freaking worse dogpark's are, I couldn't understand shit in the first scan and now things make so much more sense

Eyyy so my theory #2 got confirmed, Rai collided with the bubbles in the air which were spinning. Thank you for making that clear.

I feel like Dogpark makes some of the line delivery more natural but honestly this is JoJo so I fully expect everyone to talk like they're narrating a baseball game.

Dex-chan lover
Another Part, another JoBro that dies before his time...

As Kira Yoshikage once said "ANOTHA BITEZ DA DUSTO!"

sometimes i think araki adds too much complexity to this manga while others try explain every detail even draw it to make clear to his readers

I love Jojo but waiting 1 month for 1 small part of a single chapter, plus these month hiatus’. That’s ridiculous. I’ll have to reread the last parts of this chapter just so I can remember after 2 long months. No wonder this man always forgets things! Manga is going to take 10+ years. At least they could start animating the next part. I’ll probably be dead by then and I’m only 24...... I need more! My Jojo thirst is not quenched!

Users who are viewing this thread