JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 100 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 17

I'll be fair, it's (for what it's worth) a direct sequel to SBR and the ONLY sequel in the SBR universe that doesn't have anything to do with those non-canonical spinoffs. *shudder*

So Bringing back the Spin was most certainly gonna happen, and as punny as this is; it is a GYRATING bubble technically, so
I'd say the inherited 95.8% of kira's Bloodline/just technically being related to Johnny is flowing within him... go spinny boi family!

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I'm thinking that Araki is gonna pull string theory into this part with Gappy's abilities, like he used relativity and gravity for the previous parts.

Fed-Kun's army
And no one will mention Caesar's Hamon bubbles? Especially considering that Spin is this universe's Hamon.

Wait, don’t ticket to ride and wonder of u have basically the same stand ability? Where anyone that tries to harm the user gets hit with misfortune/calamity

Dex-chan lover
@farranpoison, @Morsealworth

Taking both of your comments into consideration, I honestly think that Araki’s train of thought for Spin is the following: Spin -> Waves (Hamon) -> String Theory -> Quantum Entanglement -> Equivalent Exchange

Fed-Kun's army
@SpookiLurkr Well, do you know what is the similarity between waves and circles? They represent the same angular motion. And angular speed is the only constant in the movement of any kind of orbit. Even right now you're sitting (or standing, or lying) in an elliptical collision orbit towards Earth. The items thrown up all end in orbit around Earth, to be exact, they change their orbit around the Earth-Moon system.
Why am I writing all this? Because orbital motion is considered a result of space-warping by gravity, and gravity is the one important force Araki mentioned in Stone Ocean. And according to Einstein, an orbit and a straight movement in a line are one and the same.

Users who are viewing this thread