JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 101 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 18

Aggregator gang
Guess no Joshuho, then.

And just as quickly as he seemed cool Joshu went back to being trash. At least Yasuho got her arm back and she definitely knows Tooru is the mastermind now.

I am satisfied, he may have wanted to sex her again but he stopped himself by beating himself, and he did a bit hestitantly help Yasuho, but he still did it. Let's go Joshu gang.

God fucking dammit. Joshu was so close to having a good redemption. And then he had to go and be all creepy about it.

tbh it makes sense that joshu and yasuho didn't fuse, what fused josefumi and kira were the wall eyes, not the rokakaka, anyhow I'm glad joshu stopped himself from fucking yausho there

god im so disappointed with joshu on this fucking chapter even if he showed bravery

Dex-chan lover
I dont know what drugs the author is taking, and I dont like it.

Double-page supporter
@dojinshi
lmao, all the joshu fans were so happy thinking this was gonna be his time to shine. instead he went crazy, wanted to fuck the whole time and then lost his arm while yasuho is looking like a badass at the end taking his moment. i honestly feel bad for you guys

edit: actually it looks like some people are...happy with this? i dont know if thats extreme desperation for anything with joshu or memes but good for you guys then.
LMAOOOOO LITERALLY
joshu stans are fucking delusional

yasuho's resolve at the end was indeed badass tho

Users who are viewing this thread