JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 102 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 19

In Joshu's defense, I would go bat shit crazy too if someone took my arm and gave someone a handjob with it. That being said I'm going back to Team Fuck Joshu

Could it be possible that Yasuho got her memories of owning a stand removed? like,,, Tooru clearly has messed with her memories before, and when she saw her stand in the speed king arc she was a bit surprised which wouldn't make sense if she had Paisleypark at a younger age. don't know if anyone has brought that up and i'm too lazy to scroll through all 95 comments

Power Uploader
@leftman111
1. What does "activation" of stand means? You either get it, or you die in flashback she already has a stand.
3. You're wrong, 1st activation of Wonders of U happend at staircase, when all 3 were "chasing" Akefu, yet only Memezuku and Josuke were afected by that stand but they didn't saw Tooru's face, only his body from distance. But inconsistency in Araki's way with stands isn't new thing.

THIS CHAPTER WAS FUCKING AMAZING. THIS AND THE HAIRCLIP OF THE QING DYNASTY ( JJL #71) ARE MY TOP 2 IN JOJO'S

Go yasuho! kill your ex and go fondle Josuke's four balls with Joshu's hand !!

@Big_Boss there is no retcon... yasuho clearly didnt know she had a stand, much like how giorno could do stuff with gold experience but didnt know about it until after, Tooru face isnt a condition for activating WoU

@Big_Boss

i saw the stand in the flashback, what im saying is that the bite could have just awakened her stand. her stand wasn't awakened back then, like with giorno as kid, when he subconsciously used his ability. yasuho just only later on as a young adult, discovered she had an ability.

no that wasn't an activation, nothing happened to them, if the stand was active, the ability would have took effect. tooru says if someone directly looks at his face or form, they never directly looked at him or his form in the stairway. when the ability took effect is the time rai, josuke and yasuho ran into tooru in the flesh, then tooru points out "akefu" and wonder of u activates which by the way, all three of them go under the effect of wonder of u. yasuho winds up almost getting hit by a car.

people always talk about inconsistency in stands but all it ever winds up being is people not paying more attention or thinking more about something...

So this confirms that WoU could beat GER right? Because Torru said that calamity will happen no matter what so that means even resetting back to 0 wouldn’t stop the effect from going through.

I swear Joshu is the true main villain of Part 8.
He's even more selfish evil and downright irredeemable than Torru.

Dex-chan lover
After like 70+ chapters, FINALLY Our girl Kyo is BACK IN BABYYYYY. I'm looking greatly forward to her involvement

Also, "warning: Bee" on the sign gave me a good chuckle

HOLD UP YASUHO HAD PAISLEY PARK WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD? WAIT WAIT WAIT HOW
not really, it seems like it was more simmilar to giorno's gold expereince with that injured mafia man when he was a child

@Big_Boss

it wasn't random, it was tracking/messing with them. again, had it actually activated, they would had been experiencing the effect.

Users who are viewing this thread