JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 102 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 19

Double-page supporter
@Big_Boss
It's true that the panel of her as a child clearly shows Paisley Park's arm, but during that time and up until the Born This Way fight it doesn't seem like she's even aware of its existance. It could be as simple as the bites simply increased its power allowing it to fully manifest itself for the first time, since up until that arc we only see portions of it or otherwise it remains as a shadow and shows no signs of communicating with Yasuho. Like you said, I guess like everything else that's still up in the air, it's another "wait and see".

On an unrelated note, something interesting I noticed looking at the spine illustrations of the volumes is that every arc has a relevant character on that volumes spine. The only two main stand users still alive without illustrations yet? Kei and Kaato. So since we know Kei's arc seems to be coming up...

joshu is probably not even being himself because of the calamity effect, but simps are going to simp until the end of days

Power Uploader
@Monochrome_Scholar
On an unrelated note, something interesting I noticed looking at the spine illustrations of the volumes is that every arc has a relevant character on that volumes spine. The only two main stand users still alive without illustrations yet? Kei and Kaato. So since we know Kei's arc seems to be coming up...
Does that hair girl from past of Josefumi had her volume spine? If not, that makes it 3 characters.
@Blutorange thanks for note, not thanks for cursed avatar image 😬

I know that ther wouI know there will be people who are upset with Joshu, but come on, the guy just wants to get his arm back, it's understandable.
What I can't stand is that what made him explode in the end was that he's still a simp antigappy

People, I was reading the chapter 83 (the flashback from Norishuke dead), and when tsurugui was carring Norisuke corpse, her arm was clearly not connected with the rest of the body, I don’t know what it means, but it looks like that Norisuke will appear alive and eat the new Rokaka in the next few chapters

Wonder of U might be a riff on Final Destination, where death is a sudden force that acts on objects to cause devastation to try to "right" fate. But instead of causing immediate death it harms and attacks directly, and the order seems to be determined by some unknown quality.

Double-page supporter
@BigAmerica

Then he feels entitled. He's completely clueless to the situation at hand and instantly assumes Yasuho is going to do some sexual shit with her new arm because shes talking about Josuke (the guy who's saved his familys ass multiple times). He's been this way with other women in his life too, remember how he treated his mom before?

He does have some problems of course, but his self flagellation isn't a sign that hes truly in the right. He's hitting himself because he thinks "oh of course, the girl that I have dibs on is going to do something sexual with my arm even though I just watched her nearly die for no reason." Instead of thinking "oh its Yasuho! The love of my life is in danger, maybe I should help her out to see if she can help me and my family."

I personally don't want him to die and want him to get therapy with just about every dude in the estate lol, theyve allllll got problems. Bottom line, Joshu is putting the entire family and cast at risk (from a viewers perspective). From his POV though, he's attacking the person he just tried to save (and allegedly cares so much for) even though theres someone threatening her WITHIN earshot.

Just when I think my opinion of Joshu's cant sink lower, shit like this happens.

Though seriously, I hope Joshu doesn't die and that thought isn't even factoring in whether or not you like the character, I just think that killing off Joshu now would be a very boring and not creative development and if Jojolion is anything, it is creative.

Users who are viewing this thread