JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 25 Ch. 102 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 19

@TheBroom i think that IS what is happening here. joshu starts acting nuts when she opens the address book, which is how she knew that would help her get close to tooru.

@Snuffsaid
I agree you when you say that Joshu has problems. he 100% does. But, from his point of view, Josuke did close to nothing for him or his family. And I think you missed something important, Joshu IS the reason Yasuho is still alive. HE saved her from the pain of a broken face and a missing arm, and now he has to live with that pain for some time. I don't think Joshu is in the right, but niether is he in the wrong. His intentions are sometimes good and sometimes bad.
I do also agree with you on what his thought was. Joshu isn't a "good" character, but he is not a "bad" either. I think he is a neutral character, relative to the situation he is in. Sometimes he is just missunderstood, like when in the beggining of "born this way" arc he thought that Josuke was stealing money from him, and sometimes he is just an asshole, like how he acted towards his mother.
When you say he puts the entire cast's lives at risk, you fail to mention he doesnt know that. He doesnt know what Josuke is doing, he doesnt know about Tooru being the bad guy, he doesnt know about Wonder Of U's flow of calamity. He IS just clueless about the situation. You have to remember, from Joshu's POV, Josuke is the a hole. Josuke stole Joshu's phone after the Shakedown Road arc, He stole his room, Joshu probably feels like Josuke stole his spot in the family.
This might seem messy since I parkour from one point to another point, but all I have to say is that Joshu is understandable if you look at his personality, and that's why I dont think he is a bad guy.

Finally, Yasuho stands up to Joshu. She ain't taking none of that creep's bullshit nomore. It's pretty much impossible for me to actually like Joshu and I won't force myself to either. It'll only happen if he actually grows and gets a redemption arc (and a better haircut). Bitch keeps on acting like an antagonist.

OH MY GOD!! Joshu wanted to kill Yasuho?! god! this is why everyone hates him! he acts like an spoiled kid and also is such an creep towards his crush, I feel so sorry for Yasuho for even meeting him..

I am also glad to see more of Yasuho's past! she is an really amazing character!♡ and also i'm suprised about Tooru's age..!

ppl need to chill out because there's no way this will make good sense until it's part of a couple volumes of more development and explanation

Nice to hear from Nijimura again! But seriously, when this part is said and done, Joshu better had a redemption arc or be in horny jail.

Is there any possibility that 「Paisley Park」 is upgraded by 「Nut King Call」and somehow has an ability akin to the latter added on? If Tooru concedes it is upgraded, then it was through the fruit, and the only past experience with that specific kind of fruit is Josuke. So if Yasuho took features from Joshu, she might have also taken some of his stand. I want to be right at least once in outlandish JoJo predictions, but Araki always has to keep us on our toes....

@BigAmerica

The issue with Joshu is that he refuses to learn, which makes him far more morally bad than neutral. Doing an action so someone else can owe you something is kind of a dick move, especially since Joshu was dumb enough to do so with an item he had little understanding of, and no guarantee of reclaiming the favor. He made a mistake (from his perspective) and rather than learn and grow from it, lashes out like a child.

That’s literally the mindset career criminals and sociopaths are made from. And despite the family being attacked half a dozen times already from what’s clearly a dangerous cabal of criminals with no qualms about hurting and killing them, he doesn’t ask questions or try to resolve his lack of knowledge, but only acts enough to satisfy his wants and desires.

Okay so I thought Joshu my at leawt have some development butttt i guess it is in the wrong direction. Could he have been the start of the calamity with Yasuho calling Kyo being the trigger?

Dex-chan lover
Girl Okuyasu is back!! ARAKI NEVER FORGETS

so much for Joshu redemption arc. god fucking damnit he is hopeless lmao

My boy Joshu has completely lost it, and this time, he's out to kill
@yatsu You're completely correct in your observations of Joshu being a potential sociopath/criminal. I'm no psycologist, and i'm defintely not an expert in the field, but I do kow enough about human behavior to say that Joshu is defintely riding that line. He doesn't fit the bill of being a sociopath since he's not antisocial, (quite the opposite judging by his simping for Yasuho) but there's definite signs of being a future criminal.
He's got all the signs right there based on his personality. Doesn't learn? Check. Doesn't seem to care about anyone but himself? Check. Has a corrupt sense of morality? Check.
Despite all this I still love him and hate him with a passion

Users who are viewing this thread