JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 103 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 20

BORN THIS WAY, MOTHERFUCKER! I jumped when I saw the Stand! Jesus, an epic return!

And I jumped again when I saw that Tooru BLED! Finally they where able to hit that jerk!

I guess since Born This Way is an Automatic Stand, it can persue Wonder of U because Automatic Stands don't "think" in persuing, they just "do", so I guess they can't be affected by the Stand?!

Wtf is happening lmao

If S&W soap bubbles are just spinning lines as shown by Mamezuku then why th when it got frozen by BTW it looks like a solid ball? Wouldn't the single line just stops moving and drops down?

Power Uploader
@Sukeroku it's alot of spinning lines togethers, bubbles just consist of them, not that it's a single line spinning mad fast.

Double-page supporter
That airplane piece could kill Yasuho. Becahse she was the first in flow of calamities.

But, the order of it still can be changed by people who pursuit Tooru or Wonder of U. It seems whoever start pursuit him. They are always the first in line.

Both Joshuu and Kei can do that. Since the trigger is not on them yet. Maybe, Kei is on now since she attacked him first.

Also, I bugged about Rai's message. Maybe he didn't mean by Josuke's stand only and it could go with Tooru's stand as well, though.

It's probably not. But.... it's possible.

So it's been Kei this whole time, huh? Kyo sounds so much better than "Kei" though....... Its gonna take some getting used to. Another "tenmei kakyoin"situation on our hands.....

@streetplosion I think it is worth noting that characters in the sbr universe that are named after previous character rarely have next to no comparisons to their main universe counterparts so Josuke can still get a new ability or stand

Each chapter of Jojolion gets better and better, I'm really interested in where the story will continue to go, I'm really exited for the next chapter to release. Also the translation and how fast it gets released on Mangadex is amazing.
A battle between Born this way and Wonder of you will will probably turn out really interesting, since Born this way 'Pursues' while Wonder of you is meant to be 'Pursued'

Users who are viewing this thread