JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 103 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 20

When part 8 gets animated I hope the voice of the Wonder of U Will be kinda like Samuel Hayden's from doom 2016 and eternal. When ut takes the appearance of Akefu Satoru its voice should be kinda like the other one but less mechanical sounding

I'm certain Wonder of U is a reference to the Final Destination movies. In the movies a "knocking effect" causes a Rube Goldberg chain of events every time it's activated to hurt the target, with increasingly absurd scenarios and chains of events. But a big part of the movies was the curse itself being fueled by a massive calamity being avoided, by the main protagonist seeing the future and avoiding it. Which doesn't exist here. More importantly, it is something that was exclusively seen in the original universe.

I have so many questions, and I want answers so badly. This is like the only series that makes me scratch my head like this and I fucking love it.

mfw BTW appears
r2aP0ss.jpg

Also the way the doctor said "Did you...attack me?" gives me bad vibes

I have a feeling Tooru and WoU are either going to burst into tears next chapter ACDC style or go absolute sicko mode for someone attacking them

Awesome chapter. That piece of the plane is defiantly killing Yasuho tho. Also I wonder if Josuke will get more powers or not because OG Josuke didn't evolve in anyway like SP gaining time stop and GE becoming GER so I honestly don't think it will.

references kinda.

"So are you gonna approach, Josuke" similar to DIO's line "Oh you're approaching me?" during the fight with Jotaro

Josuke's 7k¥ sneakers line resembling Jotaro's 20k¥ Pants line during fight with DIO

Users who are viewing this thread