JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 104 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 21

I'm confused. So Long Range Stands can defeat the Wonder of U since Stands doesn't exist? Born this Way managed to hit it, and Kei only got hit because it was too close to the Stand.

So just use Emerald Splash from a long distance?🤣

I see why rocks grew over Gappy's eye. It's so he has eye protection, kind of reminds of Lang Wrangler from part 6 or as I call him "Discount Secco" but Kei/Kyo is a prime example of why Gappy needs rocks to grow over his eye to protect it.

Edit: sorry for my bad phrasing and grammar, writing on a phone is hard when you have sausages for fingers.

@PenGirl No that wouldn't work because Born This Way was only able to damage WoU because she blew one of Josuke's bubbles into him which have been established to be able to bypass WoU's ability

Dex-chan lover
@StolenGene pretty much it is because it is one chapter a month now, it seemed pretty ok pacing-wise when I read until catching up... two chapters ago?

@AZ_ Guess kei is dead, since her Stand crumbled.
To meJoshuo is still being a creep, the guy he is facing just happens to be a bigger one now we know how long he has been following her. But the reason he is fighting with his is just because he is talking too familiar to her.
Pretty sure it'll be just something like SnW Act2, since it is just it learning to use Spin with the bubbles... ...bubbles that kinda are made from nothing but spin itself so should not even exist? I don't really get it but cool.

@Asta

The shape shifting Alien was a side story, nothing more, it was literally just to pose the question whether it was a Stand or an alien. I really don't fucking know why people are so hung up on Mikitaka being an alien when it was really just an addition to Morioh being a weird fucking place that has many bizarre events.

Fugo left a day or so ago, Part 5 literally takes place in less than a week. Why would they bring him up when he wasn't gone that long and they were constantly being attacked that time?

Stands being small is a detriment, it makes them super weak. There's no good use for it, and the only time they needed it was to fight a super small Stand.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so just noticed there are more pages...

Not sure about people saying that the bubble from the star mark is the only one that can plunder, but I do remember the bubbles being something spinning has been there since not long after mamezuki was introduced.

And no, the one in his finger is not the special one with Spin. That is just him trying to aim it. We are specifically told the one from the birthmark is the weird one to him.

Also yeah, sucks that Kei died... but she WAS warned that going into Josuke's direction, meaning Wonder of U's, would kill whoever went there... and she went anyway.
That was not being killed for nothing, she specifically said to herself "I don't care that I will die, I'm helping my little bro".
Respect.

Users who are viewing this thread