JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 104 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 21

So what did josuke shoot his bubble? and what is dont exist mean and what is the thing that does not exist im confuse or is the bubble similiar to cream's ball of nothingness

Me: "Oh boy I can't wait to see what Nijimura is going to do!"

Araki: "Yeet!"

But seriously though, Jojolion is getting really hype.

IK the bubble line seeds were planted a while ago, but i, and everybody else here severely need to reread this whole thing because if you're reading chapters monthly for several years without recapping you're going to lose the plot 20 times over.

I completely forgot that the bubble lines were a thing, and I have no idea how the calamity guy works anymore. We'd all benefit from a fresh reread at this point.

Just saw the author's note for this chapter apparently JoJolion is in its final stage so get ready folks the story is almost done.

Pretty good chapter, intense drama and more spin.

As a certified Joshu simp, i’m really goddamn confused on how he’s acting. One minute he’s ready to attack Yasuho and the next he’s ready to attack Tooru, I’m mixed on the idea he’s affected by Calamity but even without that, dudes fucking mega-bipolar this chapter

@TheFolkloreCunt
The guy has been through alot.
His family is in pieces and "Yasuho is all he has left" so in a strange whirlwind of emotions he desides to be horny on main then he becomes a Mega incel then a white-knight. He isn't truly any of these things but the stress of everything really got to him.
I just hope he gets some closure but it seems like all he's gonna get is multiple severed limbs and nothing ti show for it :(
I don't like anything that he has been doing but im not mad just disappointed.

What a fucking rollercoaster this chapter has been. Really disappointed on kei just dying like that.. but now im ready to just witness the final ending

I've finally caught up with Jojolion... Theses past 15 chapters have been absolutely amazing and it makes me love part 8 so much. Honestly I feel like it's going to end this year and that's super hype.

Users who are viewing this thread