JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 26 Ch. 105 - Safety First

Almost swallowed my blunt when I saw that last panel!!! Jousuke bout to clap tooru cheeks... we seen what the spin did to funny I can’t imagine what tooru bout to experience

Ah man, hiatus.
Also
I really hope tooru isnt the final antagonist, but the sheer scope of his ability leads me to believe he will be. I just found this arc's combat to be very lacking. Maybe ita because i think josuke (wit da hat) isnt very good

I can't believe that just in the chapter 105 I'm realizing that Soft and Wet it's this universe Stray Cat... Working with Killer Queen!

I'm kinda over this fight now. The enemy is too fucking broken, so Josuke has to literally break logic to actually beat him (yes I understand that past Jojos did that as well). This is an arc that will be easier to digest altogether rather than monthly (preferably colored cause I can't tell what's happening in some pages).

Group Leader
@Invigorating being a jobber means being a character who's set up to win a fight but ultimately fail massively in order to show off how strong and cool the other characters are instead. think vegeta in dbz: he never wins fights, he just gets beat up so we can see how strong the villain is, and then goku can save the day.
as for disliking this part, i wouldn't say i "hate" it, just that i've been underwhelmed by everything after vitamin c. i never liked mamezuku much, and would've been more interested if araki had focused more on the characters he'd already set up rather than continuing to introduce more and more of them. it's got its moments and the art is great (if a bit busy and hard to tell what's going on sometimes) but overall the first half of jojolion was just better for my tastes.

Hmm it seems that Josefumi's birthmark is no longer there. Plenty of shots where it should've been apparent. Araki furgotti!?

Users who are viewing this thread