JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

If Tooru gets beaten by Kei I'm gonna rip a bookshelf off the wall with my bare teeth and eat it, the disrespect would be real

@SJems711 the chapter isn't out yet in japan, dude, it's not like "they lied" (check countdown here https://jojowiki.com/JoJo_Wiki )
the people who translate it take a few hours to do it, these last chapters they've done it quite quickly tho. you can't expect them to translate something that hasn't even released yet!

if some of you guys are new to this jojolion thing, chapters usually release every 18th or 19th, depending of your time zone it can be earlier (mine is every 17th or 18th because japan has 13 hours more than me). you can check the countdown on jojo's bizarre encyclopedia. or else, in the days before the deadline, you can check on Araki's blog the release date of the chapter, as right now, which says that chapter 103 will be out on December 19.

@tsunetsuki i hope this a joke or something because it's really really really obvious that they aren't the same universe. taking apart the fact that it was confirmed by araki himself, things don't really match between both universes. just with the simple fact that the Steel Ball Run characters have stands we already have a contradiction, or with the fact that Gappy lives in Morioh, or with the fact that both joestar family trees are a lot different and don't match out. they are completely different universes, like an au or smth like that.
it's okay if you have that theory or headcanon, but don't say it like it's a fact or something that everyone should think.

also, previews of the new chapters always come out like a day or two before the chapter's release. usually see them on reddit or twitter before they're even posted on araki's blog, and i'm not sure where they get them from, but when is posted on the blog, they come with a little writing, which (obviously) doesn't say much about what happens in the chapter.

Does Jousuke have spin or...?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread