JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

man I wish I could understand wtf is happening, I wanna see the anime, it might be easier to understand

32-a8400447f25ae491335f28997953a5b393d4d1f64694b5cc1c97c77aa4753986.png
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO

It’s been eluding to that conclusion ever since it was discovered that his bubbles contained fibers that were spinning so rapidly that they resembled bubbles.

iirc Rai noted this before he got offed, so we could be in for some intense coming chapters

PART 3 REFERENCE PART 3 REFERENCE

Since so Wonder of U can exist where the flow of calamity exists, so he can be in multiple places at the same time? This stand is amazing

So, there's a class of stand in JoJo called... something or other (automatic?)... that I call the "Terminator stand".
They can't be harmed, and they only vary in how they track you down, how they approach you, and how they kill you.

The only ways to defeat them are to confuse them, trap them, or incapacitate the main body.

This is probably the first time in the entire franchise two Terminator stands are facing each other.

And it looks like it's being handled by
one of them not being automatic at the time (instead being remote-controlled and taunting the protagonists). Waaay to miss an opportunity.

Just in case:

If people who visist the comment section for a reccomendation on whether Jojolion is a good read or not, it is. If you are new to the series, read Steel Ball Run first (as it is a reboot of the Jojo Manga) or start from Phantom Blood, onto Battle Tendency, Stardust Crusaders, Diamond Is Unbreakable, Vento Aureo and then Stone Ocean, I hope that gives some insight =)

Group Leader
@SemperSolus Correction: Some automatic stands (or as you refer to them as, “Terminator” stands) can be defeated differently than you described (for example, Black Sabbath from Part 5, the only way to defeat that stand is to bathe it in light).

@Chua1332 However A stand such as sheer heart attack in DIU was seemingly indestructible it couldn't be killed/destroyed, it could however go off task with different heat sources around, as seen with Koichi Hirose's Echoes Act 2 and the fact that he led SHA around like a donkey with a carrrot on a stick, SHA can't be destroyed it appears, however it can be weighed down or get confused.
Part 8 SHA is more controlled and less automatic.
So in conclusion, every stand is different including automatic stands, so @SemperSolus 's explanation was a bit off but really good about the idea of 'terminator stands' because there are automatic stands that can or cannot be destroyed, maybe it's a primary stands can be destroyed, secondary cannot, or maybe Araki just wanted to make every stand different including the automated stands, most likely the second explanation, but at the same time, we have only seen 33 automatic stands (some semi automatic and some not) there is a total of 166 stands in jojo so that's roughly 19% of stands have been automatic. Though like you said, Some Automatic stands can be destroyed. Either way, both you and @SemperSolus are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread