JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

@tokyolondon i know that it's not that crucial, but as i said it's the beginning. i can understand your point and i don't mind if someone doesn't start with pb because it's just a manga, it's something trivial.

with this copyright shit that shueisha it's doing i dunno till when will be able to read jojolion,,,

@Oinkus_Boinkus chapters usually release every 18th or 19th, depending of your time zone it can be earlier (mine is every 17th or 18th because japan has 13 hours more than me). you can check the countdown on jojo's bizarre encyclopedia. or else, in the days before the deadline, you can check on Araki's blog the release date of the chapter.
i said this in another comment but i'm gonna say it again so you don't have to scroll down like to find it.

If you haven’t yet watch Joestar Radio... the VA of JoJo and JoBros are talking about their experiences with JoJo and it gets off topic a lot which is always fun... Every month they are having the JoJo VA from the part and on April they are doing an event called JoJo The Inherited Soul so Part 6 is gonna be coming soon

here's this chapter preview, if some of you haven't see it yet !
https://i.imgur.com/cYRrDPR.jpeg

i'm confused, it's chapter going to drop on 17th or 18th? because i see some people saying that it's on 17th but jojo's bizarre encyclopedia countdown says it's on 18th
it was the same past month, but it dropped on the 18th so i suposse this month it's the same

Man I am beyond hyped for this chapter bois!!! What is josuke's new ability? Where is caato? Is Jobin really dead? Is the flashforward that we saw earlier upon us?
JoJolion 104 LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I hope Gappy uses his plunder ability in the next chapter because... it has been a while since he used it. (Plz Araki don’t just kill a cool ability like Plunder off)

Man, I wish JoJo could go on forever. I was depressed when I was finally caught up with JoJo (chapter 100) with the thought that one day JoJo will be finished. By the looks of things, JoJolion will probably go on for 20 more chapters and then it will end.

I feel the same way..... I feel really sad that JoJo as a whole may finally come to an end soon.... I can't imagine what it would be like with no JoJo of any sort anymore... It's sad man...
I just wanna say this... Thank you Araki Sensei for being and making the best Manga ever.
Sincerely, every single JoJo fan on this planet. Thank you.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks this way. At the same time, I hope there won't be a part 9 because I want Araki to enjoy the rest of his life after writing JoJo for over 32 years. But then again, JoJo is monthly now and Araki says that he enjoys making JoJo and is also in very good shape so it won't be bad if he starts part 9.

omg, i feel the same way. i've been jojo fan for almost 2 years now, started waiting every month for jojolion since chapter 92, and my love towards jjba increases each time. i can't imagine how it would be when jojo ends,,, it makes me feel so depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread