JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion

i feel like at 10 more chapters it will end, idk it seems like its about to end already but i know there will be more to it

@Mimirikey How so? The story still feels still incomplete considering there is still stuff left to be solved or thing that could happen but seeing the author's note for ch. 104 and how everyone is talking about how's it gonna end this year and part 9 it makes me feel like the ending gonna be rushed and garbage idk really but I feel like this part need to go on for at least another 10-15 chapters.

i really like joshu hes so funny haha

i dont even read this manga i just skip to the joshu pages

i hope joshu gets a cool prosthetic arm by the end of jojolion

If araki is 60 now, he takes a year off in between parts he will be 61-62 at the start of part 9. Each part has been getting longer this one has been going on since 2011-2021. Add a year or so to it for part 9 and he will be 73 at the end of part 9. Will part 9 be the last part?

@Invigorating
Usually the last chapter will be a little rushed, so I think it will end sooner. Also I feel the story is starting to wrap up since Josuke is starting to upgrade his power, something which usually happens at the end (Jotaro getting Star Platinum: The World, Giorno getting Golden Experience Requiem, Johnny getting Tusk act 4.)

@Mimirikey Johnny had another fight though after Valentine plus just because Soft & Wet is getting an upgrade doesn't mean it will end soon. Also what the hell happened to Karera and Kaato.

I think JoJolion will wrap up soon especially when you consider the fact that SO anime is prob gonna be announced at the JoJos Bizzare Adventure Animation the Inherited Soul event in April

@Invigorating
I see your point, however Johnny’s fight with Diego: The World only took 4 chapters, and I don’t foresee anything like that happening. When it comes down to Karera, I don’t think she’s coming back, and would be just like a side character from Diamond is Unbreakable, someone who would show up just for a small amount of time. As for Kaato, I believe she is being set up for a small arc to help flesh out her character, just like the maid Nijimura. I predict Jojolion ending in half a year, however everything in this comment is just speculation, and could be very wrong, especially given how unpredictable Jojo is.

There is so much plot to wrap up currently. I'm still shocked we haven't gotten a long exploration into Tooru and his motives. Yeah we saw how rock children develop but we still haven't gotten that flashback scene that Valentine and Pucci both received towards the end of their respective part. Also, feels like Tooru running away now is setting up a Kira esque plot thread where Josuke and gang will have to search for him.

@Technodata This is exactly what I'm talking about plus we still gotta worry about the flash forward too don't forget that so it really baffles me that people think this part is gonna end this year but Araki did say Jojolion is in its final stage so if it finishes in the next 5 chapters or something well call me an idiot.

@Invigorating Right? I still think Kaato will somehow come back into play as well. Proof Araki has not forgotten about earlier characters is the recent Kyo scenes. I also think Jobin will come back into play somehow

Also, I heard about this real-life story yesterday. It's about a murder mystery surrounding this man named Ken Rex McElroy, wanna hear about it?

@Invigorating
I heard that as well though Araki does like his resurrections like with Bruno in Part V. Seems like such an odd place to end Jobin's character when we never got to find out what Speed King's true power was. Also, if Caato somehow came back into the plot she is so intertwined with Jobin that it seems odd he just wouldn't be present

Users who are viewing this thread