JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - South King Street

Honestly, considering the "get rich or die tryin' " theme of part 9, Rohan legitimately could be the central antagonist. Rich as hell, perceptive, broken-ass Stand centered around knowledge. Given the main team's stands heavy leaning towards subterfuge, Heaven's door would probably be their worst nightmare.
At the same time, I think Rohan will have a different Stand this time around. Oh well, see you in one month.

Aggregator gang
Jojolion contradicts Steel Ball Run? Mind giving me the chapter page that proves it if you remember? I wanna see it now.
You missunderstood. If the end of part 6 universe would be the same as the sbr universe THEN Jojolion wouldn't make sense, because the bloodlines different than in part 1-6.

For anyone who's confused about the Universe Re-set and Rohan, The Uni Re-set only re-sets everyone dead. For example, DIO and Johnny, as well as the crew in Part 6. That's why Emporio survived the Uni re-set, but the other's didn't. As far as we know, Rohan never died, so this is the same Rohan with Heaven's Door.

sorry to be the nerd here but the parts 7-9 universe is not the same as the reset universe, they’re completely unconnected timelines
You ain't a nerd... bc ur wrong. Araki would never do smth like that, and if you want solid evidence, Johnny appears in Part 8 with Act 4, and there can be only 1 TA4 in the multi-verse.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who's confused about the Universe Re-set and Rohan, The Uni Re-set only re-sets everyone dead. For example, DIO and Johnny, as well as the crew in Part 6. That's why Emporio survived the Uni re-set, but the other's didn't. As far as we know, Rohan never died, so this is the same Rohan with Heaven's Door.
As well as the whole town of Morioh including Higashikata Josuke? And Holy married a completelly different person for no clear reason.

No, the universes of parts 7, 8 and this one is clearly a separate universe from the ones of parts 1 to 6, even if similar characters are there.

Parallel universes were a big part of Funny Valentine's powers, after all. There was even a scene where we see a close enough parallel to Part 7, where without the Saint's Corpse Diego and Hot Pants were after Valentine looking for diamonds, and a Diego that got his own Stand instead of Scary Monsters was a big deal at the end too.

The confusion about the final universe of Part 6 being the one of part 7 forwards is valid, but as you mentioned the big changes seem to be about those dead. Indeed, if we take the chapters of Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe it seems like the new universe seems to be just like the ones for those from parts 1 to 5, thus the characters of part 6 changed probably because Enrico Pucci was not manipulating lives (and Weather thus probably kep the name of Dominique Pucci).

You ain't a nerd... bc ur wrong. Araki would never do smth like that, and if you want solid evidence, Johnny appears in Part 8 with Act 4, and there can be only 1 TA4 in the multi-verse.
Johnny came from Part 7. Which the person you replied said was the same universe as part 8, thus yeah, Johnny would still be there.

And of course he would do something like that... well, not without evidence, since the main antagonist of Part 7 has explicitly the power to access parallel universes for both survival and weaponizing. Clear enough evidence of it being from a separate universe than parts 1-6 to me, making it such a central point.

And where did you get there can be only one Tusk Act 4?
I would undestand if it was like Ticket to Ride, since that came from the Saint Parts that only exists in this universe...
but that does not affect Tusk achieving Act 4 since it was done through Johnny combining his perfected Golden Spin with his horse walking in a perfect Golden Rectangle (forgot the name used there), a technique Gyro mentioned was used before by his family just like the concept of Spin itself and thus something that has no limitation making it a multiversal singularity.

he didn't lol
Diego looks exactly the same as Dio, just in the more modern Araki style. Some characters just look the same. the reset didn't result in this continuity anyway.
1. He did, he is still alive at the end of DiU and never seen him die in the manga/anime (not counting BTD, since it was stopped before he could die) and the Universe re-set only re-sets the people who were dead.

2. Wdym not result in this continuity? That was the whole point of Araki introducing the universe re-set, for new possibilities. And Tusk Act 4 makes an appearance as the stand of Josuke's Great-great-great-great grandfather or whatever, and there's only 1 Act 4 in the whole multi-verse.

As well as the whole town of Morioh including Higashikata Josuke? And Holy married a completelly different person for no clear reason.

No, the universes of parts 7, 8 and this one is clearly a separate universe from the ones of parts 1 to 6, even if similar characters are there.

Parallel universes were a big part of Funny Valentine's powers, after all. There was even a scene where we see a close enough parallel to Part 7, where without the Saint's Corpse Diego and Hot Pants were after Valentine looking for diamonds, and a Diego that got his own Stand instead of Scary Monsters was a big deal at the end too.

The confusion about the final universe of Part 6 being the one of part 7 forwards is valid, but as you mentioned the big changes seem to be about those dead. Indeed, if we take the chapters of Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe it seems like the new universe seems to be just like the ones for those from parts 1 to 5, thus the characters of part 6 changed probably because Enrico Pucci was not manipulating lives (and Weather thus probably kep the name of Dominique Pucci).

Johnny came from Part 7. Which the person you replied said was the same universe as part 8, thus yeah, Johnny would still be there.

And of course he would do something like that... well, not without evidence, since the main antagonist of Part 7 has explicitly the power to access parallel universes for both survival and weaponizing. Clear enough evidence of it being from a separate universe than parts 1-6 to me, making it such a central point.

And where did you get there can be only one Tusk Act 4?
I would undestand if it was like Ticket to Ride, since that came from the Saint Parts that only exists in this universe...
but that does not affect Tusk achieving Act 4 since it was done through Johnny combining his perfected Golden Spin with his horse walking in a perfect Golden Rectangle (forgot the name used there), a technique Gyro mentioned was used before by his family just like the concept of Spin itself and thus something that has no limitation making it a multiversal singularity

1. The Universes of 7-8 are different from 1-6, I do believe that, I'm sorry if I made myself unclear, since I believe I thought this person said that parts 7-8 didn't happen because of the uni-reset for whatever reason. And Josuke Higaskita is a reference to Part 4's Josuke, since he didn't directly stem from the Uni reset, since he's a fusion of Josfumi and Kira.

2.I believe I heard it was stated somewhere in the manga (prolly around the valentine fight) that Act 4 was the only act 4 in the multiverse, hence why Valentine couldn't just get one with act 4 to reverse the inf rotation.

3. Also, what? "And of course he would do something like that... well, not without evidence, since the main antagonist of Part 7 has explicitly the power to access parallel universes for both survival and weaponizing. Clear enough evidence of it being from a separate universe than parts 1-6 to me, making it such a central point." If you're talking about him entering the pocket dimension of Funny Valentine, I thought it was just him entering a door that would normally harm people, so to speak. I don't believe he can just rip a hole and jump into a new
dimension.

Dex-chan lover
2.I believe I heard it was stated somewhere in the manga (prolly around the valentine fight) that Act 4 was the only act 4 in the multiverse, hence why Valentine couldn't just get one with act 4 to reverse the inf rotation.
The "only one in the multiverse" was the Saint's Corpse.
But Johnny of the Saint's Corpse world was the "origin" of his infinite rotation power, and since after, as he put it, dozens of tries, dealing with that Johnny would undo others with act 4 (as far as he knows?).

...er, how do I put a page from Mangadex itself here? Chapter 87, page 12 of the official colored?

If you're talking about him entering the pocket dimension of Funny Valentine, I thought it was just him entering a door that would normally harm people, so to speak. I don't believe he can just rip a hole and jump into a new
dimension.
That is exactly how Funny Valentine's powers work, though. Well, not rip a hole, but besides that. It is a bit confusing (it is Araki after all), but...

Not pocket dimension. Actual reality jumping there.
As long as Funny Valentine is pressed between two things - does not even need to be related to life and death, just a piece of cloth falling on top of him can do it - he can jump between dimensions. And only he can touch the version of himself in another dimension, even objects cannot touch the same thing in a different world.
And he can take other people and even leave them halfway through the door, something that... was an issue dealt with at least once.

Anyway, my point was not about jumping dimensions, but that parallel timelines and reality manipulation is a major point in Steel Ball Run, to the point it is the antagonist's main power.
And I can't think of a better way of saying "and now for an universe completelly different, not just a changed past of what we had before" than by doing "this part, where the past is completelly different, we will deal with dimension hopping".

The "only one in the multiverse" was the Saint's Corpse.
But Johnny of the Saint's Corpse world was the "origin" of his infinite rotation power, and since after, as he put it, dozens of tries, dealing with that Johnny would undo others with act 4 (as far as he knows?).

...er, how do I put a page from Mangadex itself here? Chapter 87, page 12 of the official colored?

That is exactly how Funny Valentine's powers work, though. Well, not rip a hole, but besides that. It is a bit confusing (it is Araki after all), but...

Not pocket dimension. Actual reality jumping there.
As long as Funny Valentine is pressed between two things - does not even need to be related to life and death, just a piece of cloth falling on top of him can do it - he can jump between dimensions. And only he can touch the version of himself in another dimension, even objects cannot touch the same thing in a different world.
And he can take other people and even leave them halfway through the door, something that... was an issue dealt with at least once.

Anyway, my point was not about jumping dimensions, but that parallel timelines and reality manipulation is a major point in Steel Ball Run, to the point it is the antagonist's main power.
And I can't think of a better way of saying "and now for an universe completely different, not just a changed past of what we had before" than by doing "this part, where the past is completely different, we will deal with dimension hopping".
I'm not so sure about the last paragraph, I'm talking about D4C Love Train, not D4C's base ability of (to put it lightly) Dimension hopping, and Love Train is a pocket dimension. Not exactly what you're tryna say lol. Prolly not best to waste your time on me as well, as I haven't Read the Manga and just more or less puzzle-pieced to the main story of SBR from yt and photos of pages

Edit: Yes I say this after you gave 2 essays of why I'm wrong

Dex-chan lover
I'm not so sure about the last paragraph, I'm talking about D4C Love Train, not D4C's base ability of (to put it lightly) Dimension hopping, and Love Train is a pocket dimension. Not exactly what you're tryna say lol. Prolly not best to waste your time on me as well, as I haven't Read the Manga and just more or less puzzle-pieced to the main story of SBR from yt and photos of pages

Edit: Yes I say this after you gave 2 essays of why I'm wrong
Then you better go read it, man! Part 7 is still considered one of the best by manga readers, so you most likely won't be disappointed!

And when you finish it...
Ah yes, LoveTrain could be counted as a pocket dimension. Since it kinda goes against the laws of nature just so it can redirect anything bad away from the one inside (Valentine) unless it is something very OP (BallBreaker or Tusk Act4).

But the thing about it is that, while it is only available there because it needs the Saint's Corpse, those powers we see that could get inside were created not because of it, but because of an old spin technique. A technique that was used because they needed a way to get inside, but still an already-known technique.

So, while improbably, it is not impossible to have another Johnny unlock it (especially as it can be used to affect The World, and it is used by another world's Diego so we know there is still need of something like it in other timelines)

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I thought I got spoiled when I saw the Joshu edit of that page a while back.

Love that little detail of Usagi not actually chipping in any money for the car. Jodio confirmed to have antisocial personality disorder makes me even more interested to see what Araki does with him.

Nah, I don't know what I find more hilarious. The fact that Rohan is here or the fact that Jodio is literally Patrick Bale

Officier lied to a kid? no dignity!
araki stop with the self insert

oh araki is just taking a piss at me atp 😭😭😭 why does it have to always be rohan 😭 why him I can't stand this dude

I thought Jodio was going to jail just then and we'd get to have a Stone Ocean 2.0 for a couple chapters lol

Users who are viewing this thread