JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Japanese Person on Hawaiʻi Island

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I'm just not feeling this part at all. Feels like part 8 meets part 5 but with worse art. I wasn't expecting Araki's self insert though. Heaven's door soon I guess.

Group Leader
Big brain moment: creating a decoy camera that’s recording the same thing as the real camera
Yeah I can't stop thinking about that camera. They didn't show much, but it seems like all it's changing is the faces, and jojo characters hardly ever change their outfits so... feels a little stupid letting yourself get recorded in your easily identifiable morph suit

wow... in the new universe EVERYTHING changes, except of course... self-inserts who overstay their welcome.

Yeah I can't stop thinking about that camera. They didn't show much, but it seems like all it's changing is the faces, and jojo characters hardly ever change their outfits so... feels a little stupid letting yourself get recorded in your easily identifiable morph suit
very little details on their clothes were changed aswell

Dex-chan lover
The camera also seemed to have mirrored their movements, but not the background, so it will also confuse it even more.
Couple it with they probably going to the same monitor, it will probably be a whole jamble in there.

My focus is more on other uses for it, because that's in how stand usage excels.

Anyway,
Surprised about the protagonist being outright stated as a psycopath, that probably means we will see how they actually behave instead of the whole "serial killer" thing all movies go for.
I mean, he also showed how the whole "cops in sting operations can't lie about being cops" is just movie thing this chapter.

And wonder how Rohan will change in this new universe, what with at the very least Yoshikage Kira being a completelly different, non serial killer person.

i smiled in disapointment

47eacbe7-8596-45d6-a8af-44ba7ac6e4db.png

Yeah. I'm just not feeling this part at all. Feels like part 8 meets part 5 but with worse art. I wasn't expecting Araki's self insert though. Heaven's door soon I guess.
it doesn't make sense to me, showing themselves to the cameras is proof that someone broke in, and if they're real registered people then they must have some photos on a government database, so to find out wich recording is real you can compare their images

Users who are viewing this thread