Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Close Aide

Dex-chan lover
Sigh it's a shame humans can't shift forms, I'd love to be able to morph into a giant half spider thing too

Dex-chan lover
Nobody who plays competitive RTS and fps are going for the highest graphics despite they can do it, one stutters or frame drop is all it takes to make them lose engagement.

With that note in the credits page I feel like even though she says it's the childrens portion she's not talking about feeding but like expanding her forces. Need for resources to make more or something

Dex-chan lover
I hope Bodyguard Swarm-kun's consciousness has reincarnated into Serignan :<

Unless you got a high-spec pc, graphic settings higher than medium will burden the computer with the calculations, rendering and visual effects; which may negatively impact the game and the damage received/dealt due to the large amount of running strings in the code with each unit.

Dex-chan lover
You can't tell me this isn't a uterus.
52697497924_08438e368a_o_d.png

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
The accuracy of the translation isn't really an issue, it's the readability. You can translate something accurately but the result can be hard to interpret, so just change a few small words for readability and leave the accuracy for descriptive words.

Dex-chan lover
Knight Swarm is kinda cute. Another member for the vicious murderization squad, then. ✨🍜

Users who are viewing this thread