Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Close Aide

huh even Serignan looks kinda different... if I remember correctly she was always concerned about the size of her breasts (or lack thereof...) so this drawing....

Thank you for the translations. I wasn't aware of this series before but it looks to be quite interesting.

Really liked the novels so quite happy to see this adaptation is decent.

Not too fussed on the drama over "hunger", sure in the novels it'd be "hunger for VICTORY!" cause they don't eat, or "hunger" for more/higher end units, but this is a real world not the game so them needing to eat would make more sense really, and that bugged me in the novel. As someone else said, need upkeep in your RTS

I don't remember the dolls from the novel, though yeah it has been a while.

@mimisan i mean . . . when it comes to manga, some things just don't seem to have a limit

. . . they can always get bigger

Aggregator gang
serignan is a really strong and fierce unit that turns into a cinnamon roll when she's with her majesty.

Dex-chan lover
Lowest graphics settings? Wasn't it an RTS game? She shouldn't need to reach for 600fps like some people want to do in competitive shooters. Maybe there was some other reason, like it made it easier to spot all the units on the map. Who knows.

Damn! What kind of plate armor is tihs? No gorget+chest plate? Her neck would probably got strucked by the plate's edge when bowing.

Double-page supporter
Even with that entire stock from the meat store, I don't think she will be able to feed all the swarm just like that. Their numbers and huge body simply can't be feeded with that feeble amount

Group Leader
I played modded Skyrim with my Core2Duo with 2 gigs RAM. On the lowest quality. Heck, I finished the shit with all the DLC's.

"It's a woman?"

Same, my queen. I also thought it was gonna be a guy 😭😭

@Kaarme i remember in SC2 many pros played with mid to low graphics settings because the effects like explosions and stuff were distracting. Could be a similar case or maybe she had a bad PC

Dex-chan lover
this is getting interesting, btw if u hoping that ur workers/knight is a Male then u should reincarnate as a Bee

Users who are viewing this thread