Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Close Aide

Dex-chan lover
@Darkwolfix I read the novels and let's just say that
it gets pretty dark and she isn't exactly concerned about collateral damage.
Don't really know if that counts as spoilerworthy since it'll become apparent in only a few chapters but let's spoiler it anyway. I mean the description itself has spoilers at this point.

This is so amazing 🥰 it’s like overlord .. she is taking care of her own (spiders) just like Ains gets so over protective when it involves the npcs .. I can tell she is going dark just like ains did as well I love this 🤩👌

Dex-chan lover
Ah, those elf going to die huh, I know a death flag when I see one lmao XD Japanese author can't stay away from their cliches.

Dex-chan lover
Those dolls are definite red flags.

I am just curious how those red flags will unfold now since the village is already under the swarm's protection. But I guess the author will find a way, I just hope its not too contrived.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it... Giving things like a doll, something that could be a momento, in this kind of story, means that they are going to die.... Damn death flag... you two elf child had to raised your own death flag like that...

I haven't read the novels but it's odd for me that they wouldn't need to eat. Like surely they all need some sort of sustenance. And population increases often come from an abundance of food + safety - so it makes sense that she'd been to establish both before growing her swarm.

Her descent into madness and immorality seems to be starting early though.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't be the first time there are difference between a novel and the manga. :D

Fed-Kun's army
@darax Seems like the typical "Side-characters give MC a sentimental token so that when they die later on the MC has an excuse to cry and get mad"

@yannickq
from what i remember from the novel is the story treats her swarm as if its a rts game or something, once a unit is created it just exists and doesn't need food. The meat that's collected is used to create more units by inserting it into that thing that made the knight swarm.

Users who are viewing this thread