Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy

Dex-chan lover
@dreminh Oh, I'm fine with being straight to the point, but a lot of it is just... well, maybe it'll change, I've just done with the first novel.

What I'm on about are things like, she kept going on and on about how her emotions are suppressed due to the hive mind for like EVERY SINGLE BATTLE (c'mon, I know already), or
how AN ARMY somehow pop out of nowhere right in front of the elves' village when she'd the forest constantly monitored. Just to conveniently give her a reason to start slaughtering.
Things like that, you know.

Aggregator gang
@IMACOP well story is kind of rushed just like zerg rush.
in vol 2 we know that it is around 3-4 months when she sets foot on the new world to the Kingdom fallen . also MC referred to "having stack alot of food for some time "
. in another word the lack of time milestone make you feel the story very rushed
also the
forests is some what cursed place that no one set foot in , seemly the Empire 's dragons also come from the forest as well
. in another word it is well prepared and hidden.
in Vol 3
she questioning her morality just like Ainz in Overlord, is she dead or killed her parent in her past world and her current self is nothing but her will in the Hive mind

Fed-Kun's army
Yea seems like overlords but far less broken. Thing with t hat tho is the a events were great fun so far no interesting side characters so ...eh

Dex-chan lover
getting some Overlord vibes on here, but story will likely change alot more.

Dex-chan lover
is this weekly or mothly ? because if this is monthly then im questioning the page numbers in each chapter

I dont know if this is just a mistranslation or if the manga is different from the light novel, but in the novel the bugs or "units" dont really eat anything. They act very much based on the game they come from. She needs the meat to make new units, not to feed them.

Bruh the chapter that introduced the elf children being hunted by the slave traders looks like a shot for shot of the scene from overlord just with diffrent characters

Double-page supporter
If units must feed it'd be a real pain to play the swarm irl...

Fed-Kun's army
> Where can I find the novel for this masterpiece?

I got it from Amazon, Kindle ones. Also available for Apple's Books app. And from Book Walker.

> how AN ARMY somehow pop out of nowhere right in front of the elves' village when she'd the forest constantly monitored.

As I recall, she has only few rippers on patrol around the forest in order not to scare the elves.

Fed-Kun's army
Just came to my mind, what is the game protagonist, the Queen, is referring to? RTS, fantasy, 21 factions, 1 of them is Zerg-like Arachnea. Does anyone know the game? How many factions is in Warcraft 3 again?

Users who are viewing this thread