Joshi Kouhei

Dex-chan lover
This shit is.. weird as fuck. Not the good kind of weird. Read the first 10 chapters and.. yea, no.

Dex-chan lover
Um so I think this might be that misogyny thing that I’ve heard so much about.

Power Uploader
I'll take blame for any further delays on v6 and v7, so feel free to yell at me until they're released.

Group Leader
We love you @elemhuntr. Who can we give our thanks to for the translations of the last volumes?

Dex-chan lover
@NorseLoki
I recommend you read Freesia, another work by this author. Then, if you like it, come back and read this one. His absurdist style can be off-putting if you're not used to it, but you may find a lot to love if you push through.

This series is the gray crust at the bottom of a trash skip, so why am I so glad to see it getting translated?

Expected pure shlocky garbage, found a strange, incredibly surreal, but genuinely compelling psychological war thriller.

I can't help but feel this is some kind of satirical allegory. A criticism of moé and idol culture maybe? The allure of using the lives of young girls as a form of escapist fantasy? And/or viewing your life and that of young girls as an instrument to be used and consumed by others?

Idk, maybe it's not really that deep and the bizarre premise is just doing stuff to my brain. Must be the corruption setting in.

Users who are viewing this thread