Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
@smashman42 i mean right in this very chapter he says "naturally. i told you i wont feel that way towards my students"
that pretty much sums up everything his character has been built to be, it has nothing to do with sexuality.

If theres a big reveal of ..."I didnt touch you because im gay, not because im a good teacher", that would be an awful conclusion. he wont touch them because he's a decent human being, not because he literally cant get hard to them.
thats on the same level of just saying "oh surprise! plot twist! i wasnt interested in you girls because i have erectile dysfunction!" its just lame imo

also i dont at all beleive highschool girls are some mythical force of sexual aura that adults cant help but want to bang. its very easy to not get tempted, everything that happens in a manga involving them is obviously for the sake of a story, and this is coming from a 19 year old.

Dex-chan lover
@smashman42
I’d say you’re reading too much into him not getting a boner. This is the same guy who thought Sumire was an aspiring mangaka and struggled to try and support her dream. Just like how the girls are all absurd caricatures, he’s one himself of a stern, upright teacher who truly just wants to do right by his students.

Dex-chan lover
It's not hard to not get a boner in that situation, especially when a girl is being emotionally vulnerable and crying, there's nothing sexy about that.

Dex-chan lover
Leaving aside the "fanservice," this is so well done. Good story-telling, charismatic characters, nice environment and well done art.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that these mentally and psychologically scarred young kids are having these kinds of feelings towards MC-sensei. A kind, responsible, and caring sensei.

Now, if it was Ugly Bastard-sensei, it would be categorized as H-Doujin.

Aggregator gang
Dam man, he has so much control. Hes like disciplined as hell. But tho, I find it more funny when the MC gets a reaction. so its.... kinda mixed feelings.

Dex-chan lover
This has so many layers, i love it. Potential to become very important !

Double-page supporter
I finally thought of the series I wanted to compare it to. It's like Kodomo no Jikan.
You have these fantastic ecchi scenes, but somewhere under that there's a darker maelstrom of trauma. And it's not just depth slapped onto ecchi characters, but depth that originated those ecchi characteristics in the first place, allowing for a different perspective on all of them.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone explain to me what the problem about prez in her past? She said that she opened her before to a male teacher but she said that the teacher pat her head while aroused and she thinks the teacher does not serious? I still kind of confused about what it means :( thank you if anyone kind enough to explain to me

@Qira_adan currently not very clear, but it seems shes just socially awkward because her parents arent there with her to build up her characteristic as a teenager. it creates anxiety about her personality to her surroundings.
i also someone who spent my childhood not having much communication with my parent because they themself also a socially awkward one, they prefer doing work than having warm conversation with their children, i mean warm convo would not happened because they tend to get offended on every little thing. thankfully i spent my free time with my childhood friend family, reading some good comic books in their home. i had chances to build up my EQ as teenager, but the prez probably one of kids that didnt get that chance, turning her personality as it is

Users who are viewing this thread