Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
baw waw.

they got us, what a massive turn of event. while I do wondering, never thought the author would turn pimple into prez past. šŸ¤£

He wakes up every morning and tapes his dick to his leg so he doesn't show his erection to his students.

Why does the story become depressing.-.

But hey, not complaining tho good shit

Dex-chan lover
Hope the teacher will stay that way until the end
More of an ally/emotional support than some creepy romance between a 44yo and 16yo

Chapter 1:
horny girl do funny thing

Chapter 11:
28FBC1CDAF8831674ADA7600BC804660E899013A

Group Leader
I didn't expect any feelz in this manga, but yet, here they came, shinkansen style! Gosh I love it!

Dex-chan lover
goddamn the look of disgust this girl has half the time shouldn't turn me on but...

Hrm, this story has more depth than just three super lewd chicks coming onto their teacher then, huh?

Actually, I kinda like that, just just lewd shit but some actual story too. So what's Sumire's issues then I wonder? Cause she seems the thirstiest by far... Fark, makes me think sexual abuse, seeing as often it makes victims go to either extreme - like no sex at all or shitloads of it, like it is the only way to get attention. Though I had more a mental illness vibe from her than any past abuse though...

@jazz9 same, it'd totally break expectations if it does stay totally pure on his end, though hugging a topless student is pretty damn bad, even if she might emotionally need it.

@Ryomi I'd wondered that too, if the author will pull the he's gay thing as an explanation for the lack of interest.

@dojinshi I'd be guessing the author might think that's the only way he wouldn't be interested, so maybe Ryomi is expecting it too? Though maybe I'm just superimposing my own expectations on that. Wonder if there's a trope for that? The no interest must equal gay thing

I mean, of course the guy could just be decent and moral and stuff, but I think a hell of a lot of men probably think you'd have to be gay to not get a half-chub in situations like this. Though I think that might be because of their imagination/fantasy of the concept of high school girls in their head, like their memories from when they were in high school and the girls back then, rather than the reality of current high school girls now while they're older, cause they haven't had much exposure to high school girls since their own high school days.

For example, when I went back to my old high school as an adult to work (not as a teacher, IT contractor) all I could see the girls as were little babies, especially their baby faces. They just happened to have almost adult looking bodies under those baby faces, and it was kinda creepy how that didn't match up, so I couldn't look at them that way and I was only something like 22 at the time and it kinda did shock me that I had zero interest in them. So TL;DR, a man's strike range may change without they themselves being aware of it until something happens to bring it to their attention. That or heaps of guys are just deviants that'd fuck little kids if they got the chance? Probs both?

Users who are viewing this thread