Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Just don't 'Gal Cleaning' this and make and add in a super dark plot line and I am very much on board with this!

Dex-chan lover
Chad-sensei has a secret? Oh man.

And besides that, how does this girl lives all alone in her own apartment? I doubt her family sends her money, and it doesn't look like she has a job, so what the hell.

Dex-chan lover
From ecchi hijinks to feels. Seems like even sensei himself has got a tragic backstory. Although, part of me is expecting it to be something ridiculous for some reason.

@endo54 Something like this. I'm reminded of Torako, Anmari Kowashicha Damedayo where a buff teacher that looked kinda like Duke Nukem was revealed to be a woman after she went into the hot springs with some female students.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmn, I wonder if they'll go with his secret being he's a widower, then he'd still have someone he loves that's not in the story and gets away with being so non-horny.

Sensei's secret is him having the ability to not be horny so he won't show his 8 inch cock

his secret is that he is a good teacher who wont have sexual relationships with his students because he is an honest and upstanding human being

Dex-chan lover
"I'm actually from the future. Give me your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle."

Dex-chan lover
This teacher is like the stoic version of Onizuka Eikichi, and I love it. He cares about his students, and he's not afraid to step up a notch for his cause.

Dex-chan lover
There are some line that people shouldn't cross if you want a healthy relationship, some include

1. Blackmailing and betrayal
2. Murder attempt or attempt at harm
3. Being a liar and sow a seed of conflict
4. Blatant show of disrespect and personal attack

She already cross some of em, I don't get why she deserve any better just because "muh past", to have a horrible past doesn't mean you get a free pass at inflicting your pain to the other

Dex-chan lover
Girls not worth it, glasses and cowtits are more than enough, just tell this ugly bitch to fuck off dude

Supporter
This has turned into a great manga. Thought it was going to be a quirky ecchi gag manga, but it turned out pretty serious.

Users who are viewing this thread