Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Her right now
3n9xr2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn, his chadness must be off the charts, now girls can smell it!

Dex-chan lover
@Ryomi: Kiriha’s? Yeah. Her apparent age is supposed to match the power of her user, I suppose? At least how much they’re being supplied with, anyway. The rules are kinda nebulous. I mean, with Kanaka, it makes sense that she was in adult (or pretty much adult) form since the beginning because of her untapped potential, but she was at the same build back then even with her original owner and only became younger after Kanaka transferred ownership over to Kazuya.

I guess you could reason it out as her adult form being her naturally accumulated spirituality giving her enough energy in storage to maintain that age and her frequent use as a weapon by Kanaka meant she bottomed out there and became more reliant on a constant connection, I dunno.

Fed-Kun's army
You could easily smell cologne on bed sheets guys. especially if you are frequently smelling the guy. Also he has already overstepped any boundaries a teacher shouldn't go over, no reason to stop now while trying to help traumatized girls. I could see him getting arrested at the end of the manga though (like a 30% chance). At the end of the day he is a good person but I don't believe he has/could forgive himself.

Dex-chan lover
The God Chad back at it again. I get such Helltaker vibes from this, I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread