Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Ch. 23 - Grain Producing Region Murament

So... Was it just me or was the pacing for this chapter hella fast. I had a hard time following along with what was happening...

Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty tough looking new guy in the last panel on the right. If you look like that, nobody will think you are a nerd even if you read a book in a tavern.

@mangadexcommentban If he had done the same to her, she would be ecstatic, though.

So, he got drugged, and they did it or not? Cuz it shows nothing, and there is no reaction after, no change in behaviour what so ever. The woman does not even feel guilty.

Is raping males trend in manga these days? cuz I think its like, the thrid one I've seen in such short span of time.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't do anything from the look of it. Aphrodisiacs wouldn't necessarily make you do anything against your will to begin with. They're supposed to put you in the mood, not make you a senseless beast. It was shitty of her to drug him, but he still had a choice there and he seemed like he chose not to make use of his unwanted erection despite her drugging him and probably making advances on him from the bed. As it stands, this is more like an assault charge under my assumptions on how things unfolded. Either side of this is based on assumption, because we didn't see anything happen either way here and they didn't even talk about it afterward either even though he said he'd scold her.

Dex-chan lover
why does the dude in the last page have baby hands?

Double-page supporter
Uhmm new translator doesn't seem to be one that read this manga up to this point or ever at all, afterall they are translating the MC's name as Kazemi not Kazami and this can't be brushed off as a typo as A and E are quite far apart on the keyboard...

Users who are viewing this thread