Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Ch. 51 - Conclusion

Double-page supporter
Check alpha-manga. In about half a year they will catch up to this. Too bad seems they will never catch up to ongoing :/

Dex-chan lover
Check alpha-manga. In about half a year they will catch up to this. Too bad seems they will never catch up to ongoing :/

Oh, fuck me, no. I hate reading manga on my phone and that place literally only allows you to do so on mobile devices. I don't mind paying for releases whatsoever (I've bought tons of manga chapters on Comikey), but if you are going to limit me to just reading on mobile devices... I want nothing to do with your services.

I have no idea why this manga has such a low rating. As far as isekais go, it was actually better than average.

Even on Alpha-Manga, no updates since chapter 51. It looks like another aggregator if you think about it. A-M won't update because no one's translating this since then.

The updated raws are already at ch 67 if you haven't notice and A-M has yet to update their official translations. Looks like a faker to me.

Dex-chan lover
Even on Alpha-Manga, no updates since chapter 51. It looks like another aggregator if you think about it. A-M won't update because no one's translating this since then.

The updated raws are already at ch 67 if you haven't notice and A-M has yet to update their official translations. Looks like a faker to me.

If Alpha-Manga is making people pay for fan translations that other people have already made, then they deserve to get shut down.

I nope'd right out at the "only mobile devices" app bit because I don't want to read manga on a fucking screen the size of my hand, but it seemed like they could've been licensed/official. It looked potentially legitimate. If they aren't, DO NOT give them your money.

Users who are viewing this thread