Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Ch. 35 - His Eminence's Negotiations

Dex-chan lover
Stab them somewhere non vital, see how interested they are in painkillers.

Dex-chan lover
Greedy merchants trying to squeeze money out of lifesaving medicines? I thought this was supposed to be fantasy!

Aggregator gang
can't he just take it somewhere else? just fuck off then

Just take your dealings to the next town/province or 'threaten' to take it to their enemies...That might scare them into accepting.

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong that I want him to ride in tomorrow on his earth dragon friend, as a show of force?
Surely not even a merchant would want to piss off someone who has a dragon.

Aggregator gang
I know he's not a merchant and doesn't have that background, but it's unrealistic that as an actual functioning adult that he has zero ability to negotiate or at a bare minimum know to pretend to be calm in negotiations.

Dex-chan lover
Big pharma has even invade isekais... this is why the umbrella corporation will never die

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
I know. I'm just saying they'd be willing to pay more if they had a few stab wounds in them. It'd change their perspective.

But more seriously, why is the MC even working so hard on this? It's not his world, it's not his job... If the prince who had him summoned wants him to change things, he'd better support him better than that and send him people to take care of that kind of bullshit.

Double-page supporter
Just say "no, fuck you, fuck off and die you fat fuck. If you don't kill yourself by tomorrow or adapt to what I want, then I'll kill you and nobody will give a shit because compared to you, I'm far more valuable to this world. So fuck you you fat fuck."

@AlmondMagnum Because "plot" and "Ooh, look at me, I'm from the modern world, my morals are above yours, I'm a better person that you are so I will meddle with everything and not think ahead because la-di-da-di-daa".

Dex-chan lover
Naive scientist brushes with big businesses. I remember having ideals too but the last 8 years of academia have been severely demoralizing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Nora's death has some repercussions. It felt too quickly brushed aside in earlier chapters.

ugh... "goody" mcs are really... are these kind of mc actually still popular in japan? after reading reverend insanity... all these mcs seemms like they didnt actually live in their own world before... like they lived in a bubble that didnt have or seen any sort of hardship...

a more satisfying version of this scene to me would be:
- so you wont acccept my terms? well, since i am the only one who knows how to properly make/administer/etc this, holding a monopoly, I hope you are lucky when an infection or disease come sweeping the land. oh, and to let it be known, i will try to help those who need it, and i will be sure to announce that i was rejected when i tried to make it easier to distribute, especially when people start to die.
- are you threatening us?
- I wish i was, i am more less just predicting.

hopefully this series wont go into the trope of one of them being saved or rescued by him and change their minds, or the research one being threated or something and cant help him publicly.

Dex-chan lover
@willyt
yeah, that's why there are more 'goody' mcs than piece of shit mcs. garbage mcs are only self-inserts for people who are already pretty terrible or have specific power fantasies.

this manga actually does an okay job of having people react more or less like they would, and people don't respond well to people treating them like shit. particularly when they're the ones holding all the cards.

Double-page supporter
Good he got an entire day to realize he can just show up riding a dragon and with an entire army behind him to intimidate all three guilds.
You don't want to compromise on my term? Well then, let's see if you rethink your choice after I've killed half of your family.

Dex-chan lover
wow comment section is full of bloodthirsty psychopaths 😂

Users who are viewing this thread