Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The Value of a Slave

Dex-chan lover
Sigh always the same trope with fat nobleman ... getting boring.

Dex-chan lover
Finally an Isekai series that actually treats slavery as the horribly shit it really is, too bad MC is still in LOL SLAVERY mode.

Dex-chan lover
@Dagger lol plz. if it was the same trope he woulda tried to rape her (lets be real he would) also nobles really were traditionally fat/fatter as they actually had food and most people didnt. infact being overweight /plump was considered to be attractive as it showed they could provide for themselves (even if only indirectly) its not that there is some stupid trope about fat corrupt nobleman... thats what it was REALLY LIKE back then. i mean not EVERYONE was like that of course, but the vast majority of nobles were like that irl. do some reading on the middle ages its really fascinating (albeit horrifying)

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx You might be misunderstanding me, what I am saying is that it is predictable in manga and anime seeing a fat guy, better villains exist you know.

I thought from the first few chapters it was going to be light fluffy goodness but now we got the bunny girl getting obliterated and the dark skin wolf girl getting the shit beat out of her

Dex-chan lover
@Dagger its not an anime trope, its a life trope, like i said its a thing that was VERY common in the middle ages for nobles to be fat, and frankly, to abuse their power against the lower class. It wasnt even really considered abuse lol. You shouldnt be mad at anime/manga, you should be mad at humanity in general if you want to complain lol

Double-page supporter
Wow color me surprised, another noble abusing their power.
As always, don't agree to work with the nobles, aim to take them down and possibly kill all of them.

Dex-chan lover
Does this lord just want to incur the wrath of the Eminence or something??

Fed-Kun's army
You can see by the wife’s reaction when he grabs the bottle from her that he has likely been violent when drunk before. In fact, I’d be willing to bet that he’s physically abused her in the past, which is why she seems uneasy while filling up his glass AND also pushes the priestess girl into having sex with the MC as a way to get on his good side. She likely has had to do the exact same thing to the noble before to avoid beatings.

Dex-chan lover
isn't she's MC SLAVES!!!
then why??
it doesnt make sense

it' MC slaves and he can do whatever the heck he want but NOBODY else can do shit!!! (if i say bluntly)
so why is another guy had any authority over her??? sure just reporting is fine, but punishment even killing is BIG NO!!
even if she had to get punishment, it still not his authority (should be the prince)
mc should just kill that fat bastard (or anything he could do, like poison him)

still, mc himself is a problem because he had NO dignity at all
even if does view slaves as "normal" people as modern person, they are still at the very least a subordinate.
if i have a subordinate like that i'm gonna fire him/her on the spot. preferably if there's more people watching!!! and she's a "slave".....
the fact that even "slaves" could talkback and hit him is beyond me. it shows his 'kindness" being used in the wrong way

I was actually hoping for the MC to awaken his own unique LAW that can, probably, turn back time like he said from the previous chapter or even reviving Nora like from his tears or something. I guess this series won't be getting something like that and will stick to medicine, medicine and medicine.

To think there's also an ugly bastard here in this series.
Man, I want to comfort Liz so bad.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Somehow I feel satisfied she’s gotten beat up like that, that’s karma for making fun of someone’s mourning and all of her attitudes

Users who are viewing this thread