Jui-san no Oshigoto in Isekai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The Value of a Slave

Dex-chan lover
So will the Doc man up and help or just let things play out

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane

What you think? This is a Japanese story. MC will probably continue acting like subservient beta trash.

Dex-chan lover
ya i don't think MC going to do anything like have a nice good blood fist talk with the fat noble he going to play out or wait to see :|

Supporter
waw.... Next chapter: Mass Ghoulification!

Burning the Hydra corps in the center if the town... Very good idea...

Aggregator gang
I bet the Noble is gonna do something stupid like try to hog all the glory of killing the Hydra. Try to burn the Hydra in the center of town causing the risk of spreading the disease and cause a whole endemic in the city. The noble tries to flee gets caught and gets his justice deserve.

Dex-chan lover
Don't beat up the best girl, you waste of skin noble.

Dex-chan lover
Im disturbed with nora death since the last 3 chapters and and now this f me thanks a lot for the hard work. Im still here just because the art was a hit to my preferences.

Fed-Kun's army
wow retard author ruined their manga with unnecessary shit again

Double-page supporter
Hoping the MC gives the nobility an ultimatum telling them to clean up their act or they aren't going to get any help from him.

Group Leader
Mmmh, the first part of the chapter was pretty much enough. I don't think we needed to actually see her being beaten by that pompous douchebag.
I just need him to die.
A horrible, painful, long death.

Like Ghoulification.

That would be fun!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that piggy noble guy I don't remember the name of needs a good punch in the face.
And wow, Kuina is taking it out on the kind MC, she doesn't know what happened :/

Contributor
I dont understand why the guards/slaves act in such a way towards mc when they're basically worthless and he's way more valuable and a single word from him would probably kill them. Like if someone found out he threw that stone, he'd probably die, so why would he do that?

Dex-chan lover
I think it went a bit overboard. They really overstated the issue here.

Dex-chan lover
@Lampan
Kuina is very immature. We have seen that before. Nora was her friend and support. She did it because she could, the MC being such a soft fellow, unlike the usual important people of that world who treat slaves like trash. What you said reflects the attitude of those people who are mistreating the slaves, thinking that slaves are just things, possessions, with no emotions worth speaking of and threatening them enough will keep them in check. In fact the slaves are suffering, they just can't normally display that emotional trauma. If you give them a real chance to show it, they will. The MC doesn't treat them like slaves, so they show him far more of themselves than they show to the regular folks of that world. It's not like the slaves enjoy their suffering and oppression. Just like Liz likes to act lazy in the MC's company, because the MC won't give her a beating for it.

Users who are viewing this thread