Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 265 - That Day

Dex-chan lover
I always thought from how previous ch weent Yuji domain is something like All Absolving Talk Down no Jutsu

Aggregator gang
I think that this is by far the best chapter we've gotten since the shibuya arc ended. It feels like there are actual characters with feelings and motives here, as opposed of an endless barrage of meaningless fights and info dumps on abilities that amount to nothing.

Dex-chan lover
You know Yuuji opening his domain with 2 middle fingers feels really perfect here.
Sukuna easily clapped everything, but a talk no jutsu from MC is gonna do him in.
I would be pissed, but at this point I just want this to be over.

Dex-chan lover
I think that this is by far the best chapter we've gotten since the shibuya arc ended. It feels like there are actual characters with feelings and motives here, as opposed of an endless barrage of meaningless fights and info dumps on abilities that amount to nothing.
So Higuruma's backstory chapter, Yuki's sacrificing for Choso, Maki last conversation with Mai, Yuji's conversation with Higuruma afterfight and several other moments which weren't about fighting simply didn't exist for you?

Aggregator gang
So Higuruma's backstory chapter, Yuki's sacrificing for Choso, Maki last conversation with Mai, Yuji's conversation with Higuruma afterfight and several other moments which weren't about fighting simply didn't exist for you?
Nah the manga has always had great moments (tho I'll admit I just couldn't bring myself to care at all about Higuruma but that's just personal) I mean so more in the sense that the pacing had become frenetic, with just fight after fight after fight. but yeah you're right It hasn't been that long, like I genuinely forgot about the Maki arc.

Dex-chan lover
GODAMNED EXACTLY HOW I FEEL RN!
I first got into the series from the characters, but for the past 140~ chapters, it’s been nothing but fighting and the narrator yapping, and it’s really god damned boring, like, the cycle became a meme for a reason…

Users who are viewing this thread