Jujutsu Kaisen - Vol. 26 Ch. 236 - Go South

im upset that this is the way he dies but we all knew he had to go for this plotline to continue. odds are he'll become relevant later so I'm chilling.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am still confused why haibara said he butted in during nanami's demise and how nanami said curses can become fuel for life. What did they mean by that?

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest, the only reason why Gege killed Gojo during his bout against Sukuna is to give the main characters to redeem themselves. They ain't gonna have Sukuna get thrashed by Gojo and leave Yuji without revenge for all the trolling he did inside Yuji's body

Dex-chan lover
jesus christ this fucking disappoints me... what a horrible send off to gojo, i wouldve been fine with him dying but like this? RIP THE GOAT

this chapter is superass tho... i absolutely love Gojo & Sukuna but this chapter kinda proves... gojo is kinda a fraud... not giving a damn about anything and just fighting? i know that's super simplified but god damn...

Last edited:
Banned
jesus christ this fucking disappoints me... what a horrible send off to gojo, i wouldve been fine with him dying but like this? RIP THE GOAT

this chapter is superass tho... i absolutely love Gojo & Sukuna but this chapter kinda proves... gojo is kinda a fraud... not giving a damn about anything and just fighting? i know that's super simplified but god damn...
lil rigger got humbled real quick

Dex-chan lover
MY GOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IVE BEEN SPOILED FOR MONTHS AND IT STILL HURT.

that airport scene, suguru and satoru get to laugh together after all these years 😭, i will not be recovering </3
anywho sukuna didnt get 5 points so gojo is alive 🤓

Users who are viewing this thread