Jujutsu Kaisen

the 70% first half of the show is really good until Gege decided he got bored of the series and kill off every single major characters.
If this ends like this,this could be one of the worst writing shounen,if not the worst shounen ever,all and everything thanks to how much of shit show clown in the lower half of the series

I decided to read JJK before watching it when I say that this is so good that I can only slightly imagine what type timing the animators will be on, I say it with soul. 🤪 (Can't wait for chapter 257!! x3)

Just read chapter 257! 🗣️ You gotta keep reading JJK, its way too good!! 🥶

Last edited:
The show was one of the best shonin ever, until the current fight. IT JUST SUCKS. I guess the writer got bored or burnt out but, we might actually see a comeback in the near future.

Some people may say that the character mastering certain skill is just a sudden deos machina but, it was foreshadowed to the point that some fans theorised it.

Also it's his first work, so the paneling sucks, the action scenes are hard to understand, and the drawing in general sucks, at the end, too. Just watch the anime. It has one of the best adaptations considering the fact that mappa is doing it.

Overall -disregarding the current events-, the series is good. It has a creative magic system, good set of characters and a well-thought-of plot. You might feel like it's just some generic shonin -like I did- but, it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread