Jujutsu Kaisen

As this is officially licensed in English, it is unlikely that anyone will upload “missing” chapters for free. Physical copies of the manga are not expensive, and reading legally online with a subscription is between $2 and $5 a month .

Don’t complain when manga/anime goes on hiatus due to lack of funding or apparent lack of interest when you just want the chapters for free. Show some respect and support the author.

Let me update: as soon as manga becomes licensed in my country I purchase it I read free manga on this site as it’s the only way to read many series in English until it’s officially translated. There are many manga that I purchase in Korean and Japanese (though I cannot read them) just to support the author.
Before you get on your high horse @HentaiFBI, you should take a look at your own life. People that jump on social media platforms just for the sake of a trying to start a fight with others is pathetic. Grow up.

@Mast_Chacha yeah that was so surprising! Also priceless! And in earlier chapters the dude who likes tall girls with big butts he tried to clap with one hand 😂👏 I immediately thought of netero with his fight with meruem 😂.

Fed-Kun's army
Not caught up all the way but I just reached the part during the Kyoto /Tokyo exchange and when
Todo and Yuji are fighting the forest curse and Todo uses his Technique to swap with Yuji as they're running at the curse and I just can't wait to see that animated

Double-page supporter
So I guess right now
we're not gonna see Gojo for 100 or so chapters, though I hope I'm wrong.
And like always, I love Shibuya Arc the most. Great fights and the pain of the loss is just torture.

@Kuchisabishii_1 i had nothing to eat for two days i just ignore that by staying up reading until i fall asleep.My account balance is 72 cents, so no i don't have 2 dollars and when i get some money I'm gonna spend it on food, i can buy 2 packs of noodles for 2 dollars.

@N0_one_94460 Holy sheep, 2 packs of noodles for 2 dollars?? Where do you live, my friend? Here in my country you can get 7-8 packs of noodles for 1 dollar.

@N0_one_94460

And yet you have money for a phone/internet device and the internet service... clearly too incompetent to understand my simple comment and I don’t think it needs any further explanation.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this one is hard to read for free. Even the sites that I know don't care are missing tons of chapters or stopped uploading.

Users who are viewing this thread