Jujutsu Kaisen

Group Leader
The current arc is pretty baffling.
Were they this disorganized? There's no attempt in communicating with each other despite the screen being lifted. Higher-up, or at least counter-measures, are missing despite the occurrence of multiple special type enemies, gojou being sealed, and sakuna surfacing.

Given that some of the kyoto team were sent away to a mission due to tampering of records by mechamaru, I was expecting reinforcements from tokyo branch like some of the third years (their suspension lifted temporarily), the teachers, or some of the alumni. I'm not anticipating yuuta to show up anytime soon though because it was mentioned in previous chapters that he is on overseas trip.

With gojou sealed, are the higher-ups trying to pin the blame on yuuji because of the mission going awry?

Anyway, the arc's not finished so some of my questions might be answered on later chapters

This is pretty boring. It has interesting individual elements but they're put together in a way that robs it of any interest or excitement. It's emotionally monochrome. If it wasnt for the vague background mystery I'd have dropped it by now.

@b-no Only Screen 3, the anti sorcerer one has been lifted, screen 1 and possibly 2 (though I think its lifted) and 4 still remain which is why phones arent working.

I laughed when I saw the cover, because the character's pose is just like that dude from "Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World" who got hit in the junk while trying to attack the main character with it. It's unclear how severe his injury was, but he was definitely impotent. If you want a ghetto vasectomy use this pose while sword fighting. lmao!

i remember reading jujutsu kaisen before anime came out i left off at the chapter where the emo kid died think his name was junpei yoshino what chapter is that kinda wanna pick it back up because i wanna spoil the anime only people that piss me off did the same with attack on titan and black clover since anime only were making shit theories and said "this is gonna happen 100% if it does then give me 5$" then i just spoiled it for them and they get upset.

for people that want to read it without the missing chapters try manganelo or mangapark
mangaread also got all the chapters

@b-no

I think this arc really highlights how incompetent Jujutsu Tech is. They went in thinking it was a typical large-scale exorcism, they even brought in the 1st Grade candidates to test them and see what they could do. Their severe underestimation and their absolute faith in Gojo bailing them out if anything went wrong really highlights why having 1 strong dude and a lot of kinda-strong dudes doesn't make for a good system.

Dex-chan lover
It's rather hilarious that this is promoted in the "Featured manga" section of the site.

This manga could have been so much better with a few minor changes and a better mc, the mc is likeable but doesn’t have much room for character development
And did the author really need to kill junpei? The guy was bullied, beaten, he lived in a single parent household and the only thing he had was his mom who was killed by someone he thought was a friend, sure it made an emotional impact when he died but it would have made more sense to leave him alive as a reminder of how cruel the curses are then kill him after letting him find out that patch guy did it, I think it was a waste of such a cool character design to kill him off so early when along with his super sad back story he could have brought something to the story, maybe use him as a tool to show the mc is human too and not some robot of positivity, additionally, poison is the perfect counter to patchwork guys ability and I feel like the author really wasted an opportunity in that, idk just a bit of a rant, I guess I just liked that character and I think if he lived a bit longer more people would have grown to like him as I did, overall the stories great but it needs more character depth or else the mc is Tall black clover mc, ten shadows guy is chill Sasuke(and his dad is itachi) and OP blindfold is just kakashi but immature

Damn, I must say that the storyline is too rush when it has a lot of potentials

Users who are viewing this thread