July Found by Chance - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - From a page of a teen romance

Group Leader
Please creator, just let her find happiness with her #13, I beg you
lazycryplz.png

Omo!! He blushed! Good for u girl, you're getting some progress with #13!!

Why is the monitor important? Because if she moved forward in time it should have returned to her, right?

Double-page supporter
Hmm, I wonder if the monitor has a bigger role in this whole thing that we've been led to believe...

Contributor
I'd like to think that Douche Ex is just standing there like he's on pause throughout that last exchange. You know when you're watching a video and you pause mid-word and the person has a dumb face? Like that.

i'm glad danoh and 13 have moments, blondie cockblocking as usual. Get a girl instead of cockblocking other's romance, blondie

The monitor thingy is important because her beloved nr.13 was SO FAR not inside the MAIN storyline.. which means if he found the monitor it would dissappear from his hands, and appear in Danoh's hand or on her table etc Same as she tried to throw away that broken "lucky stone"countless times, but it was back again after each "snippet".. But NOW the monitor is still in nr.13th hand, and HE brings it back to her during a MAIN part of the story, with her blondie ex-boyfriend in the background. In other words HER wishes moved the story, and HER "TAILS" slowly become the "MAINS" now!! It's a HUGE change, she is taking over her story!!!! She moved the "Creators" to change HER part according to her wishes, you go girl =D

Group Leader
aw 13!!! so cute. he really is boyfriend material, by his character design. dowha and the other guys...meh. good lookinh but...13 is much cuter.

Users who are viewing this thread