July Found by Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 29 - Goodbye

Aggregator gang
Is Dohwa..... dead.....? This chapter was so sad for him 😭😭
And I'm almost too scared to hope that Haru might be regaining his memories somehow! I'm not ready to cry over the disappointment if that isn't the case!

@MianneChan I thought so.... I was really hoping I was reading too much into it.... But I suppose that's being too optimistic for this story T-T

DOHWA NO 8( I hope you find someone else in this comic!!! GET YOUR OWN HAPPY ENDING!

@4sarah1212

He killed himself in the tails to lose his self-awareness. That's why he was clueless when he met Danoh. I actually didn't realize it when I first read this when this was still ongoing but when I did, I really felt bad for Dohwa.

Also, anyone who noticed those effects in Juda when she said thank you to Dohwa? I believe that only appeared in tails until now so I used to think that maybe Juda is also self-aware. However, there's no follow-up on this so I'm thinking it's just Muryu's way of intensifying Dohwa's misery.

I still believe Juda in Secret is a blind one who didn't even consider Dohwa in a romantic light when he has been her knight in shining armor since they were kids. I mean, just how can you not like him at all? The creators are really cruel.

The thing I really want to say is, KYAAA! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER TO BE TRANSLATED! I read this before but I can't read it again in daum so I was waiting for this to be translated! Thanks!!

Oh dang. I'm crying. Every scene in this panel hurts. I'm so sad for Dohwa, he could not bear it.

And although I'm sad for Danoh (Did I spell that right). I'm more scared of Haru's future. We could that in the last scene, he gained awareness again. His fate is becoming more like the long haired fairy ;(

P. S Anyone can help me remember what will happen to Danoh's memories if she died in heads but still have some awareness?

Thank you so much for the update.

@xxchronicles she will retain her memories. However, that will only make it worse because she would even remember the time she would be in void before she gets pulled out again in another story. Unaware ones won't suffer the way aware ones will.

Fed-Kun's army
we’re so close to the end but the angst is never ending...

My heart skipped when the update came. And the Creator is the absolute merciless antagonist I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread