July Found by Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 3 - The real and the fake

Contributor
That is my second favorite way I've seen someone apply a bandage on someone. The other was from a TTRPG stream where someone literally shot bandaids at someone with a realass gun. And got a 1. Why couldn't that have happened here.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks that he was really surprised when his hand slapped hers away so suddenly? He even said "Ah" ... As if he too, can't control his body...just like her while they are in heads?

Group Leader
@keks503 yeah, seemed like his body moved without him consciously doing it. Also, nice bandaid slap, hahaha!

Hahaahaha, she was awesome, Baek Kyung's face was like "wtf" lmao.

OMG, for a moment I thought "What if the author let this story becoming some cliché?" But heck no, she proves me wrong. Now we know more and we have more layers of all the characters.

Juda is not as simple and boring as I thought; Namjoo neither -lowkey I'm pretty afraid of him but who knows-; the friend is finally facing many fears and scars inside him, the fairy is no longer playing his role as a clock; Danoh knew everything, I know is was logical for her to have read the novel but for some reason, I didn't imagine she could have to know every painful word directed to her (that makes more impressive her actions) and Beak Kyung... I feel my relationship with him is some kind of hate/love one. I love that in a certain way he's kinda dramatic, he'd prefer to be death before still enduring his father's choices and abuse but there he is, living like a zombie. That's probably why he was horrible to Danoh, because he didn't want to obey his father in everything. Danoh's death would be probably the only time he'd have the opportunity to fail his father's expectations. It's deep and annoying at the same time. ):

YEEEEAAAHHHHFUCK YOU YOU SHITTY FUCKER. YOU'RE SO RUDE!!! I'M ACTUALLY NOT HAPPY THAT YOU'RE GETTING ABUSED AND GOT SLAPPED OUT OF NOWHERE LIKE THAT EVEN THOUGH YOUNHAD IT COMING WITH YOUR CONSTANT DISRESPECT TOWARDS OUR GIRL, I'M ACTUALLY REALLY HAPPY THAT SHE SEEMINGLY BROKE OUT OF WHATEVER THIS WAS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread