July Found by Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 31 - Hello Again

Happy enough finally my favorite couple are meet, even if i want to see they happy moments more but thank you for making more chance for

I was so mad reading this and wanted to drop it because I know there was never going to be a 100% happy ending and that they could never break free. But I'm glad I stuck with it

Idk what I was expecting, but of course the end still sad at; I know is technically bittersweet but argh everything feels so pointless and my face is a teary mess lol ty for this project!!!

Ezk

Why is there no tragedy tag? My boys had a horrible ending the three of them. I'm bawling.

This is a kdrama on ViKi the app. Called extraordinary you. You have to pay for the vip pass though. It’s totally worth it though, so your welcome.

OMG 😱 thank you so much for an awesome finale. Looking forward to your next work! Fighting!

Fed-Kun's army
i read this a few months ago but i forgot which episode i last read, but i remember crying so much because of how much i love Danoh and Haru.
so i'm checking the ending to see whether they have a relatively happy ending. and they do.
i will definitely re-read this over again from the very start.

Dex-chan lover
That was so beautiful, I can finally stop crying .
I think the saddest thing is what happened to the real Dohwa. I bet plenty of others made that same choice but I guess ignorance is bliss kind of in this situation where you cant control your own life. I do wonder what happens if you get pregnant in a Tails, does the bump disappear in the heads but the baby stays? Does it break the matrix to give birth to an unplanned character lol

I REALLY LOVE IT!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 THOUGH FATE KEEP DISTANCING THEM, NOT LETTING THEM MEET AS THEY WANT, THEY FOUGHT AND TRIED TO OVERWRITE THAT PART AND STILL BE TOGETHER WHILE SMILING AT EACH OTHER!!😭😭😭😭😭 AND EVEN THOUGH IN THE END THEY WEREN'T IN THE SAME STORY, THEY STILL GET TOGETHER IN THE END... BEST WISHES TO THEM!! I REALLY REALLY HOPE THEY WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER NOT EVEN FATE ENOUGH TO TEAR THEM APART!!!

IT MADE ME CRY IN THE WAY A LOT!! THIS COMIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL LOVE IT!!🤧🤧❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread