July Found by Chance

the drama 'extraordinary you' was amazing but we readers know we prefer this more.

a hellish emotional drama roller coaster. let's give the artist/author the praises she deserves. rated it 9/10.

THANK YOU THE TRANSLATOR TEAM!

I’ve always like the idea of characters being aware that they’re inside a comic. The plot for this is so good that I binge read it. The painful fate and encounter between the ML and FL and also the side characters truly showed in this short series.

why does this have a villainess tag 😂😂😂 danoh is not a villainess in any way 😂

I would like to thank the villainess tag for bringing me here 😭
I binged read the whole thing and now I feel like my emotions got yeeted out of my body from the sheer momentum of those last few scenes

Thank you translation team 😭😭

Jeez. My eyes are bruised from tears constantly leaking out. I'm not even exaggerating, binging the last chapters bruised my eyes. How am I going to explain this to my flatmate?

This story is definitely one of the best stories I’ve ever read.
This one is probably one of the few that have actually made me cry, no, I was actually sobbing, not crying (my eyes are so swollen rn) and feel guilty (idk why I feel that way lol). I’m still wondering why there isn’t a tragedy tag though.
Anyways- Thank you so much translators! If it weren’t for you guys, I might’ve never be able to read something as heart wrenching as this.
Now its time for me to throw out my garbage bin because it’s filled with tissues.

very good. Thank you translators. I don’t know if I can put my heart through a wringer again, but it’s good. the ending really wraps things up nice from the stuff that happened before.

Glad that she got her own story, but
what the heck! Dowha ending is so sad. I still can't accept it.

Story was great, found it by chance XD. Thought I wouldn't like it since I don't read school life manhwa's anymore, but the story was really nice and intriguing.

I had to binge it in one day!! Great story!!! Thank you Villainess tag for bring me here too!!

She is definitely not a villain but she is also not considered the "MC" so I think it is close enough to the genre for it to be grouped under the Villainess tag! The first chapters gave me huge Boys Before Flowers vibes!! hahahaha I loved it!

I couldnt fall asleep unless I get tothe very end I was so scared of being spoiled form the comment section when I was looking if this was a worthwhile read, and Im happy I didnt spoil myself.
To those who want to read this, I highly recommend it, I cried 3 times and my head and heart hurts so much 😣♥️ but Im happy I read this, I really do, so for the author and translators who did their best with this, THANK YOU!

I binge this in a day. I cried so hard. Magnicant story. And my tears still running out

Dex-chan lover
I want more! The ending was nice, but I need more! I binged this in one sitting

Dex-chan lover
It would be hilarious if she could say all her scripted line in a monotone voice or emotionless XD

This is more than amazing! Really worth reading 🙂 I cried so much 😩 Please author-nim make a sequel of this Manhwa 😀

Users who are viewing this thread