Jungle Juice

I really want this series to finish soon so that the sequel of cavalier of the abyss can be released.

@dude54312
Why jungle juice is interesting.
Until the author- GA On-Bi picks
back up the story. We have to wait so in the meantime 😆let’s enjoy jungle juice

@Lesaldo

To be honest I've been waiting for the sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss to released for around 2 years now; had to wait for Lilith Cord to resume and than finally come to an end in July 2020 😴. According to BAPSCANS the group who translates Cavalier of the Abyss the sequel was suppose to be released last year in 2020, after Lilith Cord was done but due to COVID-19, its been delayed to either 2021 and 2022; which is why Jungle Juice was created due to this delay 😡. The artist Juder removed all of Lilith Cord content on his/her blog but left only Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the abyss content and said that the top of the blog that its preparing for something and hopefully all of this means that they're hinting the sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss. I understand that some people like this series but I really want the sequel to be released since cavalier of the abyss ended on a HUGE CLIFFHANGER! I just want the author Ga On-BI and artist Juder to finish this already and stop tormenting all of us 😭.

Aggregator gang
Ah shit... Webtoon picked this up. I hope we'll still get releases.

@Lesaldo if you have any questions regarding the sequel of Cavalier of the abyss you can contact the author Ga On-Bi, yourself. I've found the email needed to contact the author of Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the abyss. Hopefully if enough people contact the author, he'll respond back with good news! Please be respectful when emailing him!

PS: Its probably best you contact the Mr. Ga On-Bi using Korean language rather than English, since he's from South Korea.

Contact email: gaonbi@naver.com

@ dude54312
😳 SERIOUSLY. The fact that u found out his info ur incredible.
But I’m in no rush, he might think we are rushing him for that story & he’s already working on another story. Even though I have alot of QUESTIONS about Cavalier of the abyss
😭I’ll do the Ultimate challenge & WAIT.

Yo this is actually pretty cool I like the idea the fight scenes are well drawn too! Over all the art is really good the only thing I have trouble with is remembering names so I tend to just give out rando nicknames in my head but this is pretty cool so far.

Dex-chan lover
Plot holes everywhere lol

Edit: dropped, this shit is just an example of bad writing

Damn, all this comments are making me depressed.

Anyways, it's just my opinion, but I really liked it so far. ^^ Exactly my type of stories. ^^

Also, I found it from webtoon. Tnx for introducing it to me, webtoon. Lmao

@Lesaldo, the author of Immortal Regis/Cavalier of the Abyss is not working on another story, he was working on a new manhwa but that story is already finished. Right now he's not working on a new comic? Where did you get the info from?

@Lesaldo

Thats not true, you info is wrong, the authors of that comic authors is Cafe Latte and Elise; well at least that's what baka-updates says, Ga-On-Bi us currently not working on a new series, only Juder is.

Link: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=176377

@dude54312
🤔Yea, but if u look up the name on that site it shows the work & that’s one of them

😆But anyway we just have to wait until they’re ready to start a sequel. I’m sure he's thinking of many ideas for the sequel

@Lesaldo

I've check the official site in Korean and it seems that baka-updates got it wrong since on Ga-On-Bi's blog and on the webtoon naver, it shows that Cafe Latte and Elise are the authors, not Ga-On-Bi. I really hope that BAPSCANS is correct and the sequel will be released this year in 2021 or 2022 after Jungle Juice is over otherwise I might strangle the author and Juder for making us waste even more time waiting 👿. Hopefully the author will have more ideas on how to do the sequel and make it more exciting more us as compensation......😢 This is a really important comic for me and I've been reading for a long time so I hope that Juder and Ga-on-Bi can get their A game on and finish it properly after Jungle juice is done.

https://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=762237

@dude54312
😳First off easy lol
I’m sure they will be more excited then us. It’s important to me 2 cuz their is something bugging me about it & I can’t wait 2 see what happens next.😆😆

@Lesaldo

I suppose we have no choice but to wait for Jungle Juice to be over, I just wish that Juder and Ga-On-Bi could update their blogs about the sequel of Cavalier of the Abyss because a lot of people have been asking about it when I go to their blogs 🤕. They really should respond to the readers request instead of ignoring it! 👿

Users who are viewing this thread