Junjou Etching - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 9, 2024
Messages
42
Holy shit it's finally translated. I've been hoping for this to get picked up ever since the first chapter came out, so I'm seriously grateful.

Just like the author's other work (Momoiro Montage), this manga has a girl completely devoted to drawing porn. You can really feel the passion put into this, but it's not coming on quite as strong as in Momoiro. I'm excited to read more
 
Group Leader
Joined
May 16, 2024
Messages
746
Holy shit it's finally translated. I've been hoping for this to get picked up ever since the first chapter came out, so I'm seriously grateful.

Just like the author's other work (Momoiro Montage), this manga has a girl completely devoted to drawing porn. You can really feel the passion put into this, but it's not coming on quite as strong as in Momoiro. I'm excited to read more
Well let’s see how this will gonna progress. It‘s only the 1st chapter currently :>
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 3, 2024
Messages
2,271
This "might" be interesting, seems drawn well, the subject is something I have seen before, it depends on how far the story goes, the previous work of the author ended at around 20 something chapters, dunno how well it was wrapped up though.........

Thanks for picking this up for translation.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
635
the detail on the bellybutton is absolutely impeccable
200w.gif
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 1, 2025
Messages
1,093
Or, more likely, a giant nothingburger. What could possibly happen with a grown man who flat-out thinks it's wrong to get aroused?
Seriously, shut up and get your dick out you pretentious little hypocrite.
I wanna shove him in a locker.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top