Just a Few Words - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I mean... If she says no and you still go at it, it is marital rape you numbfuck...
that's what a virgin or someone who got NTRed would say.

5790_PepeLaugh.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
don't apologize for anything man

thank you for translating this delightful piece of work, i look forward to finding you translate another random manga

Dex-chan lover
The conclusion is that you shoul be able to communicate each other and understanding each other

Dex-chan lover
"Saving virginity for marriage partner" no scratch that " Saving virginity for coffin partner" :facepalm:

-Oh nyooo i cant touch my wife what if she thinks im a bad guy.

-Oh nyoo she called me my given name, so emberrasing.
I refuse to believe there are couples like this.
But then again, its fucking Japan. :haa:
Better than being a triple body count only fans western wahman lmao

Dex-chan lover
Lmao @ incels calling other people incels. It's like that meme about weebs calling other weebs weebs as an insult. It's like I'm witnessing a cringe high school anime club full of white kids again

Dex-chan lover
Why everyone referencing him these days.
Cause my main man Abe got assassinated by the globalist elites for caring about Japan too much (his make Japan great again/Japan first mindset) and wanting his people to have lots of seggs and babies which is against the global depopulation agenda/ narrative. Probably more info than you asked for lol inb4 the retards saying "hurdur he was just murdered by an unhinged man working alone" yeah and a few months ago the CIA admitted to assassinating JFK and inventing the conspiracy theorist phenomenon to discredit people who put 2 and 2 together and realized that the CIA didnt take too kindly to JFK wanting to delete their heinous three letter agency. Rant over. This author always makes great manga. Have more babies my dudes.

Group Leader
Cause my main man Abe got assassinated by the globalist elites for caring about Japan too much (his make Japan great again/Japan first mindset) and wanting his people to have lots of seggs and babies which is against the global depopulation agenda/ narrative. Probably more info than you asked for lol inb4 the retards saying "hurdur he was just murdered by an unhinged man working alone" yeah and a few months ago the CIA admitted to assassinating JFK and inventing the conspiracy theorist phenomenon to discredit people who put 2 and 2 together and realized that the CIA didnt take too kindly to JFK wanting to delete their heinous three letter agency. Rant over. This author always makes great manga. Have more babies my dudes.
I think everybody is familiar with the global elites and the population agendas by this point. I guess what I'm asking is, why is he being referenced specifically when analyzing manga or anime? What did he do to change manga/anime?

Dex-chan lover
I think everybody is familiar with the global elites and the population agendas by this point. I guess what I'm asking is, why is he being referenced specifically when analyzing manga or anime? What did he do to change manga/anime?
Lmao the meme is that whenever there's a manga that portrays good relationships resulting in seggs and many kids, it's thanks to Abe san's push for Japan to have more kids to save the country from population collapse. So now when there's manga encouraging the formation of families and kids, our homie Abe is looking upon it from the heavens with joy, space cowboy. Also, if you live in urban liberal areas, go on social media, or even read the comments on some other manga series like "New Normal", most people seem quite ignorant to the anti-human agenda and the psychological manipulation conducted by the global elites and their media apparatus.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread