Just how much data is MD cranking ? Find out

Dex-chan lover
Only used the main status page but I like pretty graphs. I dont have a network/site performance comparison though, and mangadex is probably unique.

Dex-chan lover
Only used the main status page but I like pretty graphs. I dont have a network/site performance comparison though, and mangadex is probably unique.
Is that a password or a username ? I have heard of random password generators. Never a username generator.

Dex-chan lover
You use password as username, maybe you use username as password too 🤣
@77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx
You must use a password store/save program. I use "password dragon", it's based on Java so it can go anywhere even linux (n variants). I tested on debian. I always choose doppler but it's taken 99% of the time. For me I signed on MD, less than 3 month at the start. I got it and going to keep it.

If you keep using funny name you have to track them.
p.s.
first time trying to using the @ function in a message. Did it ping you 77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx ? I did not reply to one of your messages.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
For the record, this only accounts for some of our outgoing traffic.

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot of network data. How do you guys fight the costs, apart from MD@Home? Does Gafana get metrics from MD@Home servers?
The metrics are submitted by clients. Check the API documentation, once you are done downloading a page you are supposed to submit a report of the time and size it took to download the file to the Grafana server.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
For the record, this only accounts for some of our outgoing traffic.
I'm a little scared to post outside of my designated forum, but I just wanted to thank everyone involved in making this happen. You developers and hosts are bringing me this platform that genuinely gives me a lot of joy everyday, so thank you. I'm so so happy to see this site back after the long hiatus, and it's looking like it's going back to it's former level of activity pretty soon. This place has been my escape from all the bullshit IRL stuff for a good while now and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it. Maybe one day I can help as well in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread