Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Yes yes yesss she have a healing powerrr!

Thankyou again for this chapterr 👀💗

Aggregator gang
I'm confused, the fairy told her not to use her powers on a human but immediately tells her she can heal his poisoned arm. Is it because he's afflicted with something a human shouldn't be inflicted with?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously now this fairy is frankly a saint for bothering to continue her explanations to her with how quick she is to be rude to her. Like seriously you got a really rare blessing that lets you see fairy stuff and magic and you keep turning your nose up to it. Like woman this can quite easily save your damn life shut up and be grateful. Worried people will think you are weird talking to yourself or something then just only talk when you are alone in a low voice like you are talking to yourself or when you are with someone you trust like the Stoner. Like it is straight up a buff to your eyesight with no drawbacks as far as it's been explained.

Awww, yes sis, heal him! He'll be a loyal puppy and hubby for the rest of your life :")

Fed-Kun's army
@Lioslin @wotdheck THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who thought the MC was being Ungrateful, like a blessing like this is 1 in a million, shut your damn mouth accept it and thank the fairy not be a snob, jesus man, when she asked to take it back, I wanted to our right smack her.

you do realize that the mc doesnt want her powers because if her “father” discovers them,, he will use her, more than he already is now. she wants to be free from her father and now that she has powers she has to be careful so dont say that she’s ungrateful thanks

i think its perfectly normal for her to not want the powers? if u suddenly were able to see things u didn't know existed your entire life it would be pretty scary and weird. i don't she's wrong for not wanting anything to do with the supernatural

I thought she'd be more polite with the fairy seeing the fairys short temper
But I get how she wouldn't want that blessing (atleast currently)

MD@Home
I really don't like the MC. She just... I can see why someone might not want power in general but her justification is really fucking dumb.

Returning the duke's left hand back to normal definitely smells like a quest, this manga seems similarly written to the script of a game lol

Users who are viewing this thread