Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Nnnooo I like this type. The silent but totally over protective.
Also.. Lol 'they died recently in a horrible way'.... Lol they hadn't died yet but then he needed to leave to kill them horribly
Many thanks

@charisinme me too omg. I imagined this story to be written w the plot of an otome game or something that will let us se alternate ending with different male lead lol

ugh i hate second male lead syndrome i love him so much already!! I just want this boi to be happy now ughhhhh. I have to keep reminding myself of this one line i read for comfort. "the first male lead is for the heroine, the second male lead is for the audience" thats why the second one is always the better choice in our eyes and hearts

Am I the only one who thinks the way Hexion and Jin are drawn is kinda awkward? Idk their poses, faces, they just don't seem natural and relaxed. Adele is always drawn so good and it just creates such a contrast that my eyes tense up😅

Ugh he was so close. So close. If she’s gone to find him before the hunt... I feel so bad, it’s not his fault at all.

This... is painful to watch/read. Just drop blackie and get with Jin already. Why is the second male/female lead always better than the actual lead?! It is like the authors are trying to torture me.

@ItsHanabi Ikr. Took that man 3 chapters to say you can always come to me. While blackie took idk 20 something.

good loRD HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO PERFECT. JIN. GIRL, PLEASE. PICK HIM!!! I literally don't even care if the plot drags on in a dreadfully awkward "oOoOoOo which hottie will she pick over the course of these incredibly cliche romantic scenes" sort of way as long as we see more of this beautiful man ;o;

seriously... don't hurt me like this, it's too painful for me to see jin so caring for our girl ಥ_ಥ he's such a sweetheart but yes, his eyes look dead ngl

Fed-Kun's army
ouf I love the ML but I love the second ML (I assume it's Jin) as well...I don't think this is second ML syndrome since I don't exactly want her to end up with the second ML and not the ML... I love them both almost equally

I cant focus on what they were saying because THE PANELS KEEP ON ZOOMING IN ON THOSE DAMNED TEA CUPS JESUS CHRIST BFKEBFKSNDKSKENF (╯°□°)╯( ┻━┻

anyway thank you so much for the chapters! lol

Even if you can't tell him about Hexion, I don't see the problem with telling him you've been adopted by a powerful family and now have a fiancé. I hate it when the second ML is deceived into thinking the MC is single.👿

Group Leader
It’s okay, I’ll marry Jin then there will be no second ML syndrome :}

Users who are viewing this thread