Just Leave Me Be - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

The sooner she takes Hexian up on his offer to get her out of there the better, her family is completely deranged... I hope something horrible happens to them at some point, I'd be unsatisfied if they aren't punished properly.

Thanks for the translation!

And she wanted to reject the fairy's blessing. Why would you even want to reject something that could give you an advantage in your disadvantaged life.

What pieces of absolute rotten shit her father and Kuarn are, I didn't think I could hate them even more yet here I am.
Seriously, why didn't she accept Hexion's proposal once she realized that he's a decent person? I get that there's still the problem with the Emperor but still. 💀

Thanks for the update!

If I ever saw someone as this cliche childish and dangerous in reality, someone would have to give me a cricket bat and brass knuckles so I can punch their liver in and break their skull in just to see how small their brain is. 🤬

Contributor
What a psycho.

Because of him, this family will probably be destroyed by Hexion AND the guildmaster.

Supporter
this is a bit over the top

even if the duke is such a jackass that he doesn't give two shits about her, surely he'd at least be upset that his son is literally wrecking the house?

I LOVE HER lol omg, such a cliffhanger, I need moreeeeeeeee
Thank you for the chapter!

OMG THE BDE??? THE SHEER BDE SHE EXUDES????
Thank you so much for all your hard work on season1!!!

Her balls are bigger than the father and son's combined, damn what a freaking power move!

Hmm, so the magic source comes from the heart, huh? Nothing a pointy metal can't solve. Quite simple, really.

Users who are viewing this thread